Groups

mgsv phantom pain question

Hey all fairly new to this game but im wondering about some of the mission tasks. Some have the task to extract the target but also to kill the target

My question is if i do one run where i kill him and another run where i extract him in order to complete the tasks which run counts

Does he go to motherbase or die

3 Comments

Both happens. He dies when he dies. But then you can extract him on a different play.
    You can also re-extract them later in the game and they may have better stats too, but only ever worth extracting for the special stats.

Original Poster

Gynx

Both happens. He dies when he dies. But then you can extract him on a … Both happens. He dies when he dies. But then you can extract him on a different play. You can also re-extract them later in the game and they may have better stats too, but only ever worth extracting for the special stats.

Cheers. I literally extract everybody to stop them waking up lol. I also cant find the commander in the first mission. Could it be because i might of killed him in the 5th mission.

I find that phantom pain is best tackled by a good course of therapy. Double in your case, due to the strange assassination fantasies that you are having.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Car MOT55
      2. Amazon spend £20 and get £5 extra58
      3. DPD international?56
      4. What laptop?33

See more discussions