Mi band 2 V fitbit

Found 24th Apr 2017
Hi guys, so I want to get a fitness watch as I understand it is going to instantly make me thin but that aside is the fit bit really worth the extra £75 and if so why?
Community Updates
AskFitbitXiaomi
13 Comments
Miband 2 is just great and very reliable! Use the extra money for your Gym membership lol.
Original Poster
mitox3d

Miband 2 is just great and very reliable! Use the extra money for your … Miband 2 is just great and very reliable! Use the extra money for your Gym membership lol.

do you find it to be accurate?
ive got one, it does the basics very well. Most impressive thing is its been on my wrist since 23rd March and there's still 33% battery left!!!
just wish UK sellers sold the miband 2
Original Poster
kcspurs

just wish UK sellers sold the miband 2

I know what you mean, there are a few selling them on ebay who are UK based, thinking of going with one of them as then it will come quickly and I don't need to worry about customs.
badgerrules

I know what you mean, there are a few selling them on ebay who are UK … I know what you mean, there are a few selling them on ebay who are UK based, thinking of going with one of them as then it will come quickly and I don't need to worry about customs.

​have you found any at reasonable price.
I have a Fitbit and love mine, what's so good? It just works, everything works and it presents everything so well. Download the app and give it a go for free (using your phone as the tracker)
I had the fit bit flex (version 1) and just changed over to the Mi Band 2. The MI band 2 does the same job for me at a fraction of the price. Also has extra features that my flex didn't have. Had to wait nearly 3 weeks for it but would be more than happy to wait for it again if needed. Nothing wrong with the fitbit at all but the mi band does a lot more for a lot less...
I have a Mi Band 2 and recently bought another for my daughter. £17 off gearbest, takes a month to arrive. Brilliant kit, simple, accurate enough and the Mi app is a breeze to use. Wife has a FitBit, very nice but not worth the extra cash IMHO.
badgerrules

do you find it to be accurate?

I got mine from gearbest. It took 2 weeks to arrive.
The battery lasts long, the app is excellent and the price is more than reasonable. I have a TomTom smart watch too and the step counters seem to be similar, so yes it is quite accurate.
does the mi band work without being near your phone? as I thinking of getting some kind of fitness tacker for when I play football, does it then just sync back up with your phone afterwards?
townenc

does the mi band work without being near your phone? as I thinking of … does the mi band work without being near your phone? as I thinking of getting some kind of fitness tacker for when I play football, does it then just sync back up with your phone afterwards?

it stores the data and syncs when you start the app. you can see step count and heart rate on the band at any time
Thanks for that
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants