Mi mix 3 5g

Posted 14th Feb
Has anybody received their mi mix 3 5g for £299? I haven't got mine yet even though I ordered it on Monday, no email or text or anything to confirm, is it a scam? Also it's not really such a bargain if they keep having that "sale" on this device practically every other day, I just feel sorry for the ones who bought it full price (699)
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

3 Comments
Probably to be expected for a merchant not based in UK.
AndyRoyd14/02/2020 19:25

Probably to be expected for a merchant not based in UK.

If you bought it from mi.com - it's the official site, and usually takes about a week to arrive,. I bought a Mi 8 from them 6 months ago, ordered Monday, arrive Friday iirc. You should have tracking info somewhere though - check your account on the web site. Again, iirc, it's France Telecom, then DPD in the UK.
alg14/02/2020 19:37

If you bought it from mi.com - it's the official site, and usually takes …If you bought it from mi.com - it's the official site, and usually takes about a week to arrive,. I bought a Mi 8 from them 6 months ago, ordered Monday, arrive Friday iirc. You should have tracking info somewhere though - check your account on the web site. Again, iirc, it's France Telecom, then DPD in the UK.

I did purchased it on the mi app, but didn't log in and just bought it (as a guest). But still, I thought I got a bargain but looking online, they are £250 to £300 anyway (I know, from HK). Like I've said, imagine you bought it full price in between the sale (like 1 day), I would be gutted.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants