Groups

miband 1 vs miband 2

just a note for anyone looking to upgrade from miband 1 to 2 the recharging goes from once a month to once every 3 days!

9 Comments

I read the title as Miliband and thought David was making a come back.

Phew.

not sure about that ? mine lasts well over a month, although the strap only lasted 6 months.

Original Poster

Denbi

not sure about that ? mine lasts well over a month, although the strap … not sure about that ? mine lasts well over a month, although the strap only lasted 6 months.

​over a month for miband 2?

davewave

​over a month for miband 2?

Yeah, the one with the display and pulse.Like this Admittedly i dont use the notifications stuff, just the alarms and extra sleep tracking. I think i turned the auto light of now. Its not on as strap broke after 3 months (not 6) Very impressed with the battery.

The Mi Band 1 is meant to last 30 days whereas the Mi Band 2 is meant to last around 20 days. Obviously the actual time it lasts will vary from person to person but to say that it will need recharging once every 3 days is rather misleading and won't be the case for the majority of users. There's a number of Amazon user reviews mentioning battery life here and also here. Most seem to praise the battery with only 1 person estimating 4 days if you're quite active. There's also questions/answers here and here about battery life which also suggest that most people get a few weeks and some get over a month.

My mi band 2 last around 20 days, only problem I have is I work so it doesn't track my sleep during the day & calories burned seems way off

Original Poster

I need to go back to settings and alter them because charging so often is a chore.

just to add I am reasonably active over the week. I recommend getting a cheap spare bracelet from banggood etc ordered to save paying the UK price when it breaks.

Turn the heart rate monitor off when you're not using it.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Which Zelda Game?79
      2. random company selling fifa 18 for £29.9533
      3. Cinema 24122
      4. Recommend accurate weighing scales22

See more discussions