Groups

Michael Jackson Auctions off his Life

Banned
    In April, an auction by Julien's Auctions at the Beverley Hills Hilton will provide an unprecedented look into the private world of Michael Jackson. Observer Music Monthly has obtained this world exclusive preview of some of the items going under the hammer

some strange items here

20 Comments

Banned

20p??

Supermod

Some of the guide prices are very low!

http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t18/Airmaxer/Home-Alone.jpg

Original Poster Banned

magicjay1986;4903150

Some of the guide prices are very low!

yeah they do that to get people interested mate, gets even the average person thinking they can afford somat

then the millionaires and collectors pip you

Supermod

casparwhite;4903190

yeah they do that to get people interested mate, gets even the average … yeah they do that to get people interested mate, gets even the average person thinking they can afford somatthen the millionaires and collectors pip you

Yes, I know that but some of the items such as the Edward Scissorhands would even sell for more to even the general public. I certainly would pay around the £5k mark for those.

credit crunch... must be hitting him hard...LOL
    What a load of junk....

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j229/munchkinmum2/Michael-Jacksons-auction--005.jpg

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j229/munchkinmum2/Michael-Jacksons-auction--006.jpg

Lovely...

Original Poster Banned

http://static.guim.co.uk/sys-images/Observer/Pix/pictures/2009/2/12/1234457793967/Michael-Jacksons-auction--011.jpg

i know id easily pay 2000 usd for a gaggia neverland coffee machine

I expect there are a few black and white photo's available, or as they are commonly known before and after :whistling::whistling:

Original Poster Banned

hell be minted again soon

10 wembleys at £100+ a ticket = a lot of money

Sounds harsh, especially coming from me, as I feel sorry for him as a little boy who lost his childhood through entertaining others and who went through some harsh experiences very young which formed him into the disturbed figure he is today....but obviously the possessions of a person with too much money no taste and very little sense. :P

Original Poster Banned

ClarityofMind;4903366

Sounds harsh, especially coming from me, as I feel sorry for him as a … Sounds harsh, especially coming from me, as I feel sorry for him as a little boy who lost his childhood through entertaining others and who went through some harsh experiences very young which formed him into the disturbed figure he is today....but obviously the possessions of a person with too much money no taste and very little sense. :P

how come the rest of his family is ok then?:p lol

neverland is the house of tat......

:x all pure trash ...like the clown he is...not worth £50 the lot

casparwhite;4903394

how come the rest of his family is ok then?:p lolneverland is the house … how come the rest of his family is ok then?:p lolneverland is the house of tat......

Are they? Wasnt one of them arrested for drug running or something? I dunno... I dont follow famous figures really. Janet certainly made a huge booboo when she allowed Justin Timberlake to tear the front of her top and reveal part of her breast at the Superbowl, half of America was baying for her blood and they had to describe it as a "wardrobe malfunction".

Bad things happen to lots of people. Some of us are damaged by them. Some of us become better people due to what we learn from them. Most of us just struggle along and manage to survive from day to day x x

Supermod

casparwhite;4903394

how come the rest of his family is ok then?:p lolneverland is the house … how come the rest of his family is ok then?:p lolneverland is the house of tat......

The rest of his family are not as talented as he is so he is pursued by the media quite awfully.

MJ is a living legend. In my eyes, there are only two legends of music. One is dead and one is alive.

magicjay1986;4903475

The rest of his family are not as talented as he is so he is pursued by … The rest of his family are not as talented as he is so he is pursued by the media quite awfully. MJ is a living legend. In my eyes, there are only two legends of music. One is dead and one is alive.

Hey, Elvis lives!

Supermod

ClarityofMind;4903484

Hey, Elvis lives!

I wish!! :-D
    ..but true, he does!!

Original Poster Banned

ClarityofMind;4903484

Hey, Elvis lives!

thought he meant john lennon

casparwhite;4903526

Another legend But I knew it would be Elvis lol

Supermod

casparwhite;4903526

Haha, nope!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Entitled to overtime to be included in your holiday pay1020
      2. Labour MP Naz Shah retweeted calling for abused white girls to shut their m…1534
      3. word association Game72944192
      4. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …277963

See more discussions