michael jackson - auditions for children to play michael in motown the musical

Found 11th Aug 2017Edited by:"seb"
We hold regular general auditions for the role of Little Michael Jackson/Berry Gordy/Stevie Wonder. We are interested in a range of boys who would be suitable for future recasts.

Next Open Audition : Saturday 19 August 2017

Where: Brixton Community Base, Talma Road, London SW2 1AS

Registration is at 9.15am.

Role DescriptionYoung Michael Jackson/ Young Berry Gordy/ Young Stevie Wonder (Male)Doubles as young Michael Jackson, young Berry Gordy and young Stevie Wonder. Male, African American, 8 to 13, to play 8. Must be able to commute to London.

Excellent singing and acting skills required, must also be able to move very well. Please note as we are interested in future casting potential please do submit anyone suitable even if they are currently in another show.

If you would like further information or for details of the next audition, please contact info@adamspiegel.com

motownthemusical.co.uk/chi…ons
Community Updates
Misc
14 Comments
"Interested in a range of boy's" an Michael Jackson in the same sentence....omfg are you crazy!
auditions for children to play michael in motown the musical

AS OPPOSED TO MICHAEL PLAYING WITH THE BOYS!
Sorry I doth protest

#WhiteLivesMatter

Why do they have to be African American and boys?

If "they" can have "African American" playing "white rolls" and females playing male rolls (or vice versa) then the surely (and don't call me Shirley) the boot should be on the other foot......so to speak.
philphil614 h, 1 m ago

Sorry I doth protest#WhiteLivesMatterWhy do they have to be African …Sorry I doth protest#WhiteLivesMatterWhy do they have to be African American and boys?If "they" can have "African American" playing "white rolls" and females playing male rolls (or vice versa) then the surely (and don't call me Shirley) the boot should be on the other foot......so to speak.

Who plays sausage rolls ?
Another point, how many African "Americans" live within commuting distance of London???
philphil615 h, 53 m ago

Sorry I doth protest#WhiteLivesMatterWhy do they have to be African …Sorry I doth protest#WhiteLivesMatterWhy do they have to be African American and boys?If "they" can have "African American" playing "white rolls" and females playing male rolls (or vice versa) then the surely (and don't call me Shirley) the boot should be on the other foot......so to speak.

31674301-3rGnY.jpg
I am over 13, Caucasian and female but I do have curly hair. Do you think I have a chance? Am a bit short sighted so thinking of the Stevie wonder gig
Satan_Claws5 h, 22 m ago

Another point, how many African "Americans" live within commuting distance …Another point, how many African "Americans" live within commuting distance of London???

Kriss Akabusi does.
Rubisco7 h, 30 m ago

Kriss Akabusi does.

He is not American.
31676351-M6Qzh.jpg
Jackson and kids in the same sentence. On dear
psychobitchfromhell11th Aug

I am over 13, Caucasian and female but I do have curly hair. Do you think …I am over 13, Caucasian and female but I do have curly hair. Do you think I have a chance? Am a bit short sighted so thinking of the Stevie wonder gig

It don't matter if you're black or white.
Oh wait...
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants