Expired

Michael Jackson code available for 2 tickets

16 replies
Found 24th Jun 2009
I've purchased my 2 tickets but the code allows you to have a max of 4 - so 2 tickets left.

let me know if you interested all I ask is a little bit of rep

16 Comments

lol...i'm loving the keyword tags ;-)

OO free tickets?

Where is it? London?

What dates?

Original Poster

Any of the dates that are available - I got front row lower tier for the bank holiday aug show - just trial and error on the search

kpkiller;5577032

Any of the dates that are available - I got front row lower tier for the … Any of the dates that are available - I got front row lower tier for the bank holiday aug show - just trial and error on the search

How much are they each?

Original Poster

Start at about £40 or £50 I think

I'll have the code please

SkippyDoo;5577092

I'll have the code please

Give it skippydoo going to be skint. Though thanks for the gesture.

Hope you both enjoy.:thumbsup:

Thanks Adam! Didn't realise you also wanted them...if you still need them feel free! A friend has been asking me about getting tickets for them...I couldn't get them first time! Was soo difficult whilst accessing the site!

So pal...go for it as you did post first! I don't mind...

and nice of the OP to offer this!

id like it also, if not gone!

SkippyDoo;5577159

Thanks Adam! Didn't realise you also wanted them...if you still need them … Thanks Adam! Didn't realise you also wanted them...if you still need them feel free! A friend has been asking me about getting tickets for them...I couldn't get them first time! Was soo difficult whilst accessing the site! So pal...go for it as you did post first! I don't mind...and nice of the OP to offer this!

No to expensive for me at moment. Trying to stay away from spending. :thumbsup:

Original Poster

So who is this code going to?

me please!

Banned

I think this thread can be expired now (unless the support act's headlining now)

Good luck on the refund..

nice people..... really smooth

whats the chances
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. The ultimate Sunday roast only £5.46 for 4 people at ASDA21128
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769544
    3. Exploding Paw Patrol foam soap Leaves child in ICU11
    4. Anger over Donald Trump's UK crime tweet3065

See more discussions