Groups

Michael Jackson: 'Hitler was a genius'

Banned
    During one interview, Jackson said: "Hitler was a genius orator. To make that many people turn and change and hate, he had to be a showman and he was."

35 Comments

Banned

boring

Filth and Fury, mr contraversial!

Genius I think is a bit too strong! Like Wacko says, to turn that many people, and make them beleive that what he was trying to do was right is quite remarkable, and he must have had something about him to do that. Good at his job, yes. A genius? No.

Banned

same old same old

and?

you just doing newsfeeds again ?

Many abusive men are charming, persuasive and charismatic... it's all part of the sheeps clothing.

well, he was a genuis, he actually was. smart man, but evil

i suppose in that article he has a good point claiming that he could help hitler, after all he did manage to persuade a jury that he never touched any kids so I suppose bringing out the good in hitler was entirely possible.

All dictators, people who have such absolute power are geniuses else they wouldn't have got there in the first place.

Doesn't make them right or clever though.

ClarityofMind;6391281

Many abusive men are charming, persuasive and charismatic... it's all … Many abusive men are charming, persuasive and charismatic... it's all part of the sheeps clothing.

Not all of us :w00t:

ClarityofMind;6391281

Many abusive men are charming, persuasive and charismatic... it's all … Many abusive men are charming, persuasive and charismatic... it's all part of the sheeps clothing.

very true:thumbsup:

he was a very clever man to aceive what he did and brainwash those he needed, An evil 'genius' but one all the same

You take a child and mould it as you wish for it to grow... hand that rocks the cradle rules the world, and all that.

Miss Haversham and Estella?

Boteach then asked the star: "You believe that if you had an hour with Hitler you could somehow touch something inside of him?"

MikeL;6391471

Not all of us :w00t:

Don't believe ya ;-):whistling:

burrrrrrr

OOHH EDITED THREAD ALERT :?

seems any ref to mr jacksons exploits can't be written on here :roll:

esq3585;6391535

Boteach then asked the star: "You believe that if you had an hour with … Boteach then asked the star: "You believe that if you had an hour with Hitler you could somehow touch something inside of him?"

Easily.. but it wouldn't alter the person they'd become xxx

kungfu;6391269

and?you just doing newsfeeds again ?

:thumbsup:

" He said that the dictator - responsible for the murder of 6 million Jews - needed "help" and "therapy". "

That would make two of them then.;-)

Inactive;6391625

" He said that the dictator - responsible for the murder of 6 million … " He said that the dictator - responsible for the murder of 6 million Jews - needed "help" and "therapy". "That would make two of them then.;-)

"therapy" is Californian-speak for "frontal lobotomy" ;-)

Nice misquote in the title Filth. Hitler was I'm sure a genius orator, so was Churchill but as Sy says it doesn't make them right or clever........

A genius orator? Yes, he had to be to get so many people to follow his delusional ways.

An out and out genius? Fortunately not, else we'd all be speaking german by now.....

Original Poster Banned

gari189;6391721

Nice misquote in the title Filth. Hitler was I'm sure a genius orator, … Nice misquote in the title Filth. Hitler was I'm sure a genius orator, so was Churchill but as Sy says it doesn't make them right or clever........

Not my misquote - I think two newspapers went with the same sensationalist quote.

I think there's a lot to admire in Hitler's oratorial skills. Chaplin was probably one of the first 'stars' to recognise it.

I remember going through a phase of watching Leni Riefenstahl's work and really being impressed by his forcefulness and passion.

Inactive;6391625

" He said that the dictator - responsible for the murder of 6 million … " He said that the dictator - responsible for the murder of 6 million Jews - needed "help" and "therapy". "That would make two of them then.;-)

the number has decreased massively since 1948 - with the official number in auschwitz being dramatically reduced alone - but yeah, alot of jews were killed. also worth noting the USA supported Nazi germany and the zionist state today. linked ?, hmm

Banned

http://www2.b3ta.com/host/creative/37069/1213270568/hitlerdairies.jpghttp://www2.b3ta.com/host/creative/37069/1213270568/hitlerdairies.jpg

Banned

Where is the Daily Mail quote?

You are slipping.

Wondered how long it would be before someone pointed out that the word 'genius' in that headline is an adjective, not a noun. And there's no doubt that Hitler was indeed a genius orator, and if he'd died before late 1939 he would probably be heiled* as one of Germany's great leaders.

But he didn't die, and committed atrocities. So **** him. And the Daily Mail story is much more inflammatory, but there's a shock!

*dyswidt

I agree with MJ, so what's your point F&F.
    I mean you raised this topic for a reason right?

dregan;6392800

Wondered how long it would be before someone pointed out that the word … Wondered how long it would be before someone pointed out that the word 'genius' in that headline is an adjective, not a noun. And there's no doubt that Hitler was indeed a genius orator, and if he'd died before late 1939 he would probably be heiled* as one of Germany's great leaders.But he didn't die, and committed atrocities. So **** him. And the Daily Mail story is much more inflammatory, but there's a shock!*dyswidt

yes we see lol xxx

hi babes xxx;-)

ClarityofMind;6392954

yes we see lol xxxhi babes xxx;-)

Heil!

dregan;6392990

Heil!

you're gonna get in trouble shouting that in Dublin this weekend ;-)

ClarityofMind;6393038

you're gonna get in trouble shouting that in Dublin this weekend ;-)

God now I'm not going to be able to get it out of my mind, and it'll wait, and wait, just in the back of my mind, and then in a moment of weakness it'll leap out of my mouth and there will be the German ambassador or something in front of me. Why he'll be in a dingy pub in Dublin I don't know, but...

dregan;6393077

God now I'm not going to be able to get it out of my mind, and it'll … God now I'm not going to be able to get it out of my mind, and it'll wait, and wait, just in the back of my mind, and then in a moment of weakness it'll leap out of my mouth and there will be the German ambassador or something in front of me. Why he'll be in a dingy pub in Dublin I don't know, but...

as long as it's the German ambassador you might be alright............... :w00t:

I can so imagine you so out of it on Guinness you'll be screaming it too
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. USS Indianapolis wreckage to be considered as a war memorial711
      2. Entitled to overtime to be included in your holiday pay716
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764336
      4. word association Game72744172

See more discussions