Michael Jackson - New dates added throught January /February2010

10 replies
Found 12th Mar 2009
Lots in January Now added February

10 Comments

Original Poster

Excellent marketing - tell everyone only 10 dates -last time ever, then add another 40 or so more dates, they got my interest!

Sloth/Mod

What i don't get is he's too frail to walk 10 yards half the time............how's he going to manage this.

Syzable;4617529

What i don't get is he's too frail to walk 10 yards half the … What i don't get is he's too frail to walk 10 yards half the time............how's he going to manage this.

My thoughts exactly, i wouldn't have bought tickets after the first two concerts as i think he would be lucky to do them.

i got tickets yesterday, but I'm having trouble finding a seating plan, can anyone help me out?
I've looked about ticketmaster and O2 arena homepage.

many thanks

Sloth/Mod

chickabee;4617556

i got tickets yesterday, but I'm having trouble finding a seating plan, … i got tickets yesterday, but I'm having trouble finding a seating plan, can anyone help me out?I've looked about ticketmaster and O2 arena homepage.many thanks

Here you go Chickabee.

eventtravel.com/cms…222

O2 seating
http://www.eventtravel.com/events/seatingplans/02_Arena_Seated.JPG

or this, they do state the position of the stage is subject to change:)
http://www.eventtravel.com/events/seatingplans/O2Arena_In_the_Round.jpg

you guys are stars, thanks so much

Hi does anyone have pre-sale pin code for Michael Jackson they are willing to send me.

seating is likely to be first one b/c people have tickets located in blocks A1 etc. which isn't shown on the second plan!

I've been known to be wrong on many occasions though lol!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Why was the deal I just posted removed?78
    2. Foo fighters presale code.109
    3. Advice on a cheaper hand held vacuum please.33
    4. Lost snipping tool on windows 10 laptop48

See more discussions