Groups

Michael Jackson NOTW pull-out

Hi all,

I am not a news of the world reader and I forgot to buy it today for this pull-out So any of you NOTW readers don't like MJ or don't want it, is there any chance you could post it me or I will buy it ?

Thanks
    James

7 Comments

Banned

I want 1 also.

I am hoping my fella's dad has 1 still.

Hope you get 1.

I saw him in Sheffield 13 year's ago.

What a legend.

If you go down the shop early tomorrow, REAL early, you may find that they have not sent back the excess as of yet

mod

or I will buy it ?

Can't buy james_lfc only pay to cover postage/packing

I've got one you can have if yer happy to pay by paypal gift to cover postage

Was it from today?

Original Poster

andywedge;8881989

Can't buy james_lfc only pay to cover postage/packingI've got one you can … Can't buy james_lfc only pay to cover postage/packingI've got one you can have if yer happy to pay by paypal gift to cover postage

yeah that would be great thanks mate pm me if you like ...

My old man had a spare one today and asked if I wanted it. I didn't, but he may still have it. I can find out tomorrow if needed.

Swazy911;8881971

If you go down the shop early tomorrow, REAL early, you may find that … If you go down the shop early tomorrow, REAL early, you may find that they have not sent back the excess as of yet

Doubt it. They'll have packed them up last night and won't want to open the bundle.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846155
      2. Sad Gazza anecdote August 8th 2017 - Beyond help?1420
      3. How dangerous is Donald trump?28128
      4. What are you loving on the BBC at the moment?63218

See more discussions