Groups

MICHAEL JACKSON O2 CODE REQUIRED PLEEEEEEEEASE!!

Would someone please be kind enough to send me a code. Thankyou

15 Comments

I was reading the MJ thread earlier and they were saying the codes weren't working?

Don't hold me to that though, there has been about another 200 replies since then, maybe they are now.

im with o2, how would i get the code as im not interested in mj?

I had an 02 code --- it would not let me enter the code in ticketmaster... fuming !!!

o2 website says all priority tickets have been snapped up.

flowers172;4609177

o2 website says all priority tickets have been snapped up.

Dont know how as there was no box for you to enter the 02 code and the o2 number i rang was busy for over an hour !! grrrrr

the link took u to ticketmaster where there was a box u entered ur code

kaiser051;4610437

the link took u to ticketmaster where there was a box u entered ur code

On ticketmaster it said - AEG Presale code and Pre Sale Code - The code didnt work in any of them, when i did it for Britney it had its own "O2 Code" box !

first to reply gets my unused code alredy got tickets

yes please!!!

dee69;4612695

first to reply gets my unused code alredy got tickets

yes please

pm sent

well close this thread as its not really in use as the tickets are all sold out right ?

Hi guys, i just received a code from the MJ official site - I re entered my details this morning and they sent me a code at about 16:30 - I managed to get 2 tickets - They are not the best seats but at least im there !

just got my code today and managed to get 4 tickets this morning not bad seats halfway really and bought extra pass to the aftershow party very pleased

Has anyone got any spaces left on their code??I really need to get two tickets - a suprise pressie for my cousin. so if someone has not used all their four tickets please let me know!

QUOTE=ChipSticks;4609085]I was reading the MJ thread earlier and they were saying the codes weren't working?

Don't hold me to that though, there has been about another 200 replies since then, maybe they are now.[/QUOTE]
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Virgin Media when moving house58
      2. Digital ps4 games11
      3. Android Box539
      4. Fitted Sheet55

See more discussions