Groups

michael jackson one year on !!!!!

cant believe its been one year since the king of pop passed away at 9-30pm tonight just remember it like it was yesterday and its already been a year will miss him loads, i know people will be negative but he was a amazing artist and noone can deny that whats ya thoughts on remembering him one year on !!!
    will miss him lots he was major part in my life and he was definatly "gone too soon"
    well as from when i wake up my music will be blaring all day to commeroate the man and i know instead of minute silence people are doing the moonwalk in memory nice idea !!!!

13 Comments

Banned

Umm if he died at 9:30pm it hasn't been a year yet

Banned

one year on and he isn't any less dead nor has he come back as a zombie

thriller lied to me

RIP Michael, a true legend.
    Still can't believe it's happened. Was going to see him perform last september, was like my life ambition.

youtube.com/wat…mPU

My favourite wacko jacko suspected peado moment though billy jean and man in the mirror were pretty decent but so was I am the leader of the gang.

RIP

we were in Aruba when he died - both us had tickets to see him

Banned

I saw him at Sheffield 13 year's ago, he was fab.

R.I.P. Michael

Banned

DarkKnight;8911104

RIP Michael, a true legend.Still can't believe it's happened. Was going … RIP Michael, a true legend.Still can't believe it's happened. Was going to see him perform last september, was like my life ambition.

You do know he's still alive don't you? It's all a conspiracy.

jubbyme;8911083

one year on and he isn't any less dead nor has he come back as a … one year on and he isn't any less dead nor has he come back as a zombiethriller lied to me

lmao :thumbsup:

They could have recycled him!?

splatsplatsplat;8911795

They could have recycled him!?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/goonieman/Fourms/image002.jpg

:-D

Original Poster

i saw him few times in concert and the guy was a genuis whether u loved him or hated him he still was the best performer in the world, just wish id seen this is it concert looked like it was gonna be amazing !!!

RIP Michael!

Original Poster

whatsThePoint;8911079

Umm if he died at 9:30pm it hasn't been a year yet

definatly been a year now !! :whistling:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846213
      2. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITH* A VPN (Virtual Private Network)49394
      3. How dangerous is Donald trump?31156
      4. Report online material promoting terrorism or extremism35

See more discussions