Groups

Michael Jackson Pre sale pin code

Hi does anyone have pre-sale pin code for Michael Jackson they are willing to send me. Hopefully should be able to get tickets for the winter tour

11 Comments

yup anyone got another spare can u pm me please :thumbsup:

hi mate.. 'm getting all confused.. one post last night says all the presale tickets have been sold whilst another thread says more tickets have been released.

Is there more presale tickets and if so when do they go on sale? Thanks a tonne to anyone who can stop this ringing in my ears

Ive got one didnt come through until this morning, I have tried this morning and cant get tickets for any date with it.

Original Poster

if your happy to give it to my i'll give it a go, give it the old relentless approach

I got another one this morning and kept trying then they released more dates in January and February got another two tickets for daughter and friend

You do have to keep trying - i persevered yesterday and today and now have my 4 ticket, separate though they are and different dates but at least we all get to see him

Original Poster

i'm guessing noone has any codes spare then :-(, not holding my breath about general sale

I have 2 codes which I received this morning but I cant get any tickets on any dates so they are pretty worthless

LisaJT;4619421

I have 2 codes which I received this morning but I cant get any tickets … I have 2 codes which I received this morning but I cant get any tickets on any dates so they are pretty worthless

Ill have a code if there going spare

I got codes today and kept checking and no tickets.... then they started adding new dates and i could actually be a bit choosey!!! Turned down a few sets before i got some decent ones, so persevere!!!

Here is my code...decided not to go - 8AM4WY5F Enjoy!

I can't find any tickets available!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win a Swarovski styling mirror from Hadleigh.11
      2. Win a flagship smartphone - the HTC U1145
      3. Win a Davosa Ternos Submariner Wristwatch worth £64556
      4. Win Swarovski earrings with OK magazine11

See more discussions