Groups
    EXPIRED

MICHAEL JACKSON PRESALE CODE REQUIRED - IF YOU ONLY BOUGHT 2 TICKETS I CAN USE IT TO BY MY 2

Hi

I have had a nightmare morning with my 02 passcode and ticketmaster, after hours of trying - No Luck.

I do know that if you received a presale code from the official MJ site (either by email or text) these codes allow you to purchase 4 tickets, if you have only bought 2 then the code is still valid for another 2 - Would you be so kind to please tell me the code so i can finally get 2 tickets for my fiance's 30th birthday.... Please.... Hope to hear from some of you kind people soon :-D

Thanks

You can pm me or email to [email protected]aol.com

39 Comments

still waiting for my code - good luck

took me 4 and a half hours but finally got tickets-website kept crashing-very stressful morning.

Original Poster

barky;4609505

took me 4 and a half hours but finally got tickets-website kept … took me 4 and a half hours but finally got tickets-website kept crashing-very stressful morning.

Have you bought your full 4 tickets?

Smaybelline;4609521

Have you bought your full 4 tickets?

yes I have-sorry-dont you have a presale code?

Original Poster

barky;4609581

yes I have-sorry-dont you have a presale code?

No i was not succesful in getting a presale code from the official MJ website however i did get an 02 priority passcode, but on ticketmaster it did not recognise my passcode and there was no box for the 02 passcode to go in. I was sat in a queue for over half and hour and it just stopped and said "error"'

I was hoping to get 2 tickets for me and my fiance for his 30th birthday.

Im gutted and im sure that on friday when they are on sale to general public there wont be many good seats left. *sob* :?

if anyone has a presale code they could share with me - I'll be eternally grateful x

Original Poster

angnick;4609911

if anyone has a presale code they could share with me - I'll be eternally … if anyone has a presale code they could share with me - I'll be eternally grateful x

I started this thread... Im the desperate one !! Please give to me first ! lol

If someone could actually just tell me the amount of letters and numbers that was in the presale code, i think im going to sit here and just enter every possible combination until i get my tickets..... Or until i lose the will to live !

i got tickets earlier :0)

oh bless you - sorry, didn't mean to step pn your toes!

someone did offer to sell me their code for £20 - not sure how desperate you are??
    i cannot afford to 'buy' a code.

Original Poster

brailer;4609988

i got tickets earlier :0)

The full 4 ?

Original Poster

angnick;4609993

oh bless you - sorry, didn't mean to step pn your toes!someone did offer … oh bless you - sorry, didn't mean to step pn your toes!someone did offer to sell me their code for £20 - not sure how desperate you are??i cannot afford to 'buy' a code.

Someone offered to sell me one for $50, i would pay it but i just dont believe i would be getting a genuine code.

I just need someone genuine who has a code but only used it for 2 tickets therefore i can use it to get my 2.... You must be out there somewhere....... Please... lol

this is just madness hey?

i hope someone lets you have a code. I just want to buy two as a surprise for my mum, but it gets so out of hand, you wonder if its worth it!

good luck x

still trying to get two more tickets now, its easier to get 2 + 2

do ppl mind where the tickets are? or do they not really care aslong as they get to go?

i have a code which ticketmaster wesbite keeps saying not recognised help i desperately need these tickets am i doing something wrong

may be a long shot but try this
    I was just browsing the mj site and inthe forum, people had codes spare dont think u have to be a member as they have posted there email address, (doesnt take long to sign up if u need to be a member to contact others) - here is the address for the page in question community.michaeljackson.com/us/…des
    Good luck

Original Poster

speedy2;4610109

may be a long shot but try this I was just browsing the mj site and inthe … may be a long shot but try this I was just browsing the mj site and inthe forum, people had codes spare dont think u have to be a member as they have posted there email address, (doesnt take long to sign up if u need to be a member to contact others) - here is the address for the page in question http://community.michaeljackson.com/us/news/presale-ticket-link-and-presale-codes#comment-20081Good luck

Just emailed someone on it to ask if they stil have their code lol thanks :thumbsup:

Original Poster

brailer;4610043

still trying to get two more tickets now, its easier to get 2 + 2 do ppl … still trying to get two more tickets now, its easier to get 2 + 2 do ppl mind where the tickets are? or do they not really care aslong as they get to go?

You trying to get those extra 2 tickets for yourself... Or are you my hero and will you pass the code onto me.... :whistling:

looking to get better tickets, only been able to get them in the lower tier red blocks at the back of arena.

anyone fancy these if i can get better???

The better tickets tend to be available on the general sale. Presale tickets especially for the O2 are mid range tickets.

You will have more chance of tickets on the general sale as only a small minority of tickets are used for the presale.

brailer;4610303

looking to get better tickets, only been able to get them in the lower … looking to get better tickets, only been able to get them in the lower tier red blocks at the back of arena.anyone fancy these if i can get better???

how are you getting them i have an 02 presale code and its not working please help me

Original Poster

keli;4610415

how are you getting them i have an 02 presale code and its not working … how are you getting them i have an 02 presale code and its not working please help me

I had an 02 presale code and it just didnt work - there are none left now for 02 though

The other people are getting them from the official MJ site which distributed codes out to the lucky people !

Im going to stop panciking and wait until friday, ill be on ticketmaster from about 6am lol and i hope the website deals with the amount of people this time - Bloody technology !

Lets hope i get some good seats :thumbsup:

Thanks for your help everyone

i will know if i have two for sale by the end of the week

They're adding new dates every half an hour or so...

*I just tried and got tickets no problem for Monday 21st Sep....Give it 20 mins and there will be another date added...

Original Poster

rehydrated;4611570

They're adding new dates every half an hour or so...*I just tried and got … They're adding new dates every half an hour or so...*I just tried and got tickets no problem for Monday 21st Sep....Give it 20 mins and there will be another date added...

Yeah thats fab for you as you have a code... i have no code so have to wait until friday ! *Sob*

But there a lot of dates being added all through July/Aug/Sep so im hoping to get a decent seat at one of them when it goes to general sale on friday.

PM me, I'll give you a code :thumbsup:

Also Need A Code Desperatley If Any1 Has One Spair...

i really want a code anyone please help really want to take my sis for her 21st

Original Poster

Hi guys, i just received a code from the MJ official site - I re entered my details this morning and they sent me a code at about 16:30 - I managed to get 2 tickets - They are not the best seats but at least im there !

Can someone tell me how this was supposed to work?

I have a code from mj.com and click the Buy Tix link that was provided.. but just get to the normal Ticketmaster Page.. where am I (was i) meant to put the code to actually see anything!?

Did you have to choose the tickets first or something? When i clicked the dates it was just saying the tickets are not on sale yet.. Which I thought was because I should have entered the code.. but there was no where to put it!

Mega Confused!

sambartle_theone;4615572

Can someone tell me how this was supposed to work?I have a code from … Can someone tell me how this was supposed to work?I have a code from mj.com and click the Buy Tix link that was provided.. but just get to the normal Ticketmaster Page.. where am I (was i) meant to put the code to actually see anything!?Did you have to choose the tickets first or something? When i clicked the dates it was just saying the tickets are not on sale yet.. Which I thought was because I should have entered the code.. but there was no where to put it!Mega Confused!

You select how many Presale tickets and put your code in the field next to it :thumbsup:

Thanks

I assume this is after choosing the dates you wanted?

Did the page show something other than the messages it shows now where it says tickets are not available? (ticketmaster should really make it a bit clearer on thier site whats going on)

If all the presale tickets were sold this mornign when i checked it should ahve said that.. as the button on the page only says (and for me only ever did say) General Tickets.. was there a Pre Sale Tickets button or somethign earlier?

Yes, after the dates.

This morning there was a Presale selection option, has it gone now ? :?

It seems to have.. I never ever saw it!!

Thanks for clearing it up anyways.. least i know it isnt me going mad!

Just checked and it looks like certain dates have booked up so showing no Presale option

image of seating for those who need to know:

http://media.ticketmaster.co.uk/en-gb/tmimages/venue/maps/uk1/11350s_a.gif

i'm desperate to get 2 tickets can anyone help me out with a code pls pls would be very grateful

Banned

All presale coded tickets are sold out now no more codes will work. The rest of the tickets only like 20% or less will go on general sale on Friday. I managed to get some tickets today 4 tickets in total trying to sell the other 2 to friends or friends of friends.

mintynw7;4616317

All presale coded tickets are sold out now no more codes will work. The … All presale coded tickets are sold out now no more codes will work. The rest of the tickets only like 20% or less will go on general sale on Friday. I managed to get some tickets today 4 tickets in total trying to sell the other 2 to friends or friends of friends.

[FONT=Times New Roman, Times, serif][SIZE=3][COLOR=Black]We are thrilled … [FONT=Times New Roman, Times, serif][SIZE=3][COLOR=Black]We are thrilled to tell you that your registration for a chance to join the Michael Jackson presale has been successful! The presale is on NOW through to 6am [GMT] 13 March 2009. During this window, you could be able to buy up to 4 tickets to see Michael Jackson at the O2 arena, London. But hurry, demand for tickets is unprecedented so they will go fast! [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

Banned

Yeah main people in charge of the tickets came on Radio 1 this afternoon and said all the allocated tickets for pre sale have been sold out today they have kept a few back for general sale on Friday but the majority were sold today.

[INDENT] [FONT=Times New Roman, Times, … [INDENT] [FONT=Times New Roman, Times, serif][SIZE=5][COLOR=Black]Michael Jackson Presale Update! [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Times New Roman, Times, serif][SIZE=3][COLOR=Black]We know that many of you have experienced frustrating delays today and we apologise for these problems. If you have not yet been successful in purchasing tickets with your code, it WILL still work. Please dont worry if you managed to log in, but didnt get any further. The codes can still be redeemed tomorrow.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Times New Roman, Times, serif][SIZE=3][COLOR=Black]We have now sold out of the presale ticket allocation for 30 shows. Michael Jackson has agreed to add more shows, so you still have a chance to get tickets on presale. We will be back in action at 7am (GMT), tomorrow 12 March. [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Times New Roman, Times, serif][SIZE=3][COLOR=Black]Demand for tickets is unprecedented, so please be patient and do keep trying. [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Times New Roman, Times, serif][SIZE=3][COLOR=Black]And remember if you miss out on the presale there will be tickets available on every show at the public on sale from 7am (GMT) 13 March. [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT] [/INDENT]

Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Magazine competitions - Issue 39 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk55
      2. Win 1 of 3 x £1000 Selfridges vouchers with Virgin Trains109
      3. Win a Free minion usb stick1010
      4. totalev.com comp - win an electric car2121

See more discussions