Groups

Michael jackson refund vs ticket????? price difference in tickets????

has anyone else queried the fact that people that only paid £55 for a level 4 seat will only have to pay £55 for the comemerative ticket but if you paid £75+ then you have to pay that for a ticket.
    is it me or does anyone else think this is unfair as when tickets were purchased surely you were paying for the view you was getting given the different price bands/levels.
    Surely all tickets should be sold at the lower price and a refund given on the difference?

please give your opinions as i feel surely we must have a case to go to aeg with!
    Thanks! x

10 Comments

very true!! good point. i decided on getting whole refund..got it today.

Banned

I thought the money was going to charity with a gift if you decided to donate

Original Poster

mamamia7;5814774

see im still undecided i would like the money back as i feel with the whole ticket thing they are just trying to shaft us lol but it is a mj ticket that your never ever gonna get again!!! arrrgggghhhh! lol

I got a full refund because I will be getting a full set of 8 different tickets from the sony rep at work anyway. I understand aeg are now going to give a programme from the memorial service to those who choose not to get a refund.

personally 55 or 75 I would not pay aeg the money for tickets which were printed ready to send anyway-its extortion! I will use the refund money to attend the memorial shows at the 02 at the end of august.

incidentally,level 4 seats were 50-not 55

Original Poster

barky;5814829

I got a full refund because I will be getting a full set of 8 different … I got a full refund because I will be getting a full set of 8 different tickets from the sony rep at work anyway. I understand aeg are now going to give a programme from the memorial service to those who choose not to get a refund.personally 55 or 75 I would not pay aeg the money for tickets which were printed ready to send anyway-its extortion! I will use the refund money to attend the memorial shows at the 02 at the end of august.incidentally,level 4 seats were 50-not 55

lol oh ok sorry i thought they were £55 for some reason! LOL thanks!

Original Poster

barky;
    where did u hear about the programme?? x

dee.s.g;5814916

barky;where did u hear about the programme?? x

was on the fanclub forum

Original Poster

thanks!

massmail666;5814991

barky, i didnt know it was possible to get so many perks from a … barky, i didnt know it was possible to get so many perks from a supermarket job!, but the MJ one is far the best EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!u lucky geeza

:oops:

and it is total luck-have known the sony rep for years,long before I worked for asda-each territory rep is getting a full set of the 8 different tickets framed in a presentation case and she has chosen to give it to me-will take pride of place on the wall here.

mamamia7;5814774

I got £2.25 refunded to my CC by Ticketmaster on 16th July - nothing else, even though I opted for the full refund rather than the tickets. Are they refunding bit by bit, i.e. booking fee, then service charge, then actual tickets?? :?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846147
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764173
      3. Veteran TV host Sir Bruce Forsyth dies at 891820
      4. word association Game72744167

See more discussions