Groups
    EXPIRED

Michael Jackson set for X Factor?

Michael Jackson is apparently being lined up to appear on The X Factor.

The reality show's boss Simon Cowell is making it a priority to get the King of Pop on one of the live shows, reports the Daily Mirror.

In the last series of the popular show, stars including Britney Spears, Mariah Carey and Beyonce all made appearances and Simon is keen to add Jacko to that list. A source said: "Britney was a massive coup for Cowell. But he's determined to raise the bar even higher and secure Jacko's services. He is perhaps one of the few artists who could outshine Britney."

The insider added: "The only sticking point is that while Britney had her new album to promote, Jacko's shows have sold out in minutes and don't necessarily need the publicity.

"But Cowell won't let that stop him. He is determined to get his man."

Michael Jackson has announced his stage comeback. The music legend will perform a string of dates at the O2 Arena from July 2009 until February 2010.

taken from entertainment.uk.msn.com/tv/…day

3 Comments

I heard this somewhere else today - might have been another post on here - as I've not talked to alot of people today. I'm not that taken by whacko - though millions of people are - so I guess it will be a great move for the show.

Banned

Butterflies;4634133

I heard this somewhere else today - might have been another post on here … I heard this somewhere else today - might have been another post on here - as I've not talked to alot of people today. I'm not that taken by whacko - though millions of people are - so I guess it will be a great move for the show.

Yeh you did, i remember reading it in another post to.

Original Poster

oopsy, will spam this
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. love affairs1340
      2. What do you feel like whinging about today?1927356
      3. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17826365
      4. word association Game73844478

See more discussions