Groups

Michael Jackson ticket refund

It still hasn't been announced whether members will be receiving a discount for their tickets. All I've seen so far is this statement from Viagogo which looks promising.

From Eric Baker, CEO, Viagogo

Everyone at viagogo is deeply shocked and saddened at the news that Michael Jackson has passed away. Our thoughts are with his family, friends and fans. All Michael Jackson tickets purchased through viagogo will be refunded directly to fans. No forms, no fuss, just refunded. We will be in touch with everyone in due course.

12 Comments

Hes still playing....This is a publicity stunt.

vengod;5609017

Hes still playing....This is a publicity stunt.

SAD!!!!!!

At last...

thesaint;5609108

At last...

YOU GOT TICKETS?

If you have no luck with the people you bought them from, call the credit card company.

Banned

the point of this thread being?

to tell us its not been announced yet.....

id keep them, will no doubtably be worth a small fortune one day :thumbsup:

Banned

*roosterpots*;5609339

id keep them, will no doubtably be worth a small fortune one day … id keep them, will no doubtably be worth a small fortune one day :thumbsup:

how many tickets were issued for 50 dates exactly?

i imagine everybody will be keeping them as the gigs arent going ahead

*roosterpots*;5609339

id keep them, will no doubtably be worth a small fortune one day … id keep them, will no doubtably be worth a small fortune one day :thumbsup:

Is anyone actually in possession ot tickets yet that they could keep?. Any tickets I have bought have usually been sent to me only a few days before the event.

if youve read in the news they say that an annoucement will be made early next week on ticket refunds

casparwhite;5609350

how many tickets were issued for 50 dates exactly?i imagine everybody … how many tickets were issued for 50 dates exactly?i imagine everybody will be keeping them as the gigs arent going ahead

750,000 i beleive!! only the people that were due to go very soon (with the next 2wks ish!) would have physical tickets they never send em out again tho dont no why!

Banned

Jumpingphil;5610482

The vast majority of these people will not have any tickets as they … The vast majority of these people will not have any tickets as they aren't sent out 'til nearer the time for some reason. I don't know why. :?

it seems to depend on the supplier...

seetickets dont send out til a week before or somat daft yet others will send them via email as soon as you purchase

i bought tickets for massive attack in leeds and london from 2 different suppliers when released i have tickets to i gig but have to wait for the see tickets for the other
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Legal advice?57
      2. Mortgage44
      3. Cheap 'smart phone' for child wanted.44
      4. Pet lifetime insurance advice needed34

See more discussions