Michael Jackson tickets code available

Will pick one nice person at random to give my Michael Jackson code to as I am unable to use it now.

Boo hoo.

Get posting

21 Comments

not me, cant stand the freak, would rather eat my own testicle
Thanks anyway

Original Poster

skusey;4622700

not me, cant stand the freak, would rather eat my own testicleThanks … not me, cant stand the freak, would rather eat my own testicleThanks anyway

Thanks for your lovely post!

just to let you know, presale tickets have sold out so the code will be useless.

Can i have it?

DarkKnight;4622820

Can i have it?

what happened to the code you already had?

TWIGGY4LIFE 666;4622847

what happened to the code you already had?

i used that one to buy 4 tickets. but my brother wants to come so i need 1 more

DarkKnight;4622860

i used that one to buy 4 tickets. but my brother wants to come so i need … i used that one to buy 4 tickets. but my brother wants to come so i need 1 more

lucky/greedy you.

TWIGGY4LIFE 666;4622891

lucky/greedy you.

you couldn't get tickets? theres loads of new dates so there must be a chance, why dont you take his code and try?

I have one if anyone needs it?

they dont even work so i wouldnt bother

DarkKnight;4622905

you couldn't get tickets? theres loads of new dates so there must be a … you couldn't get tickets? theres loads of new dates so there must be a chance, why dont you take his code and try?

i already have a code but all the new dates seem to be sold out.

MyMy we are all cheerfull today arnt we!!

TWIGGY4LIFE 666;4622918

i already have a code but all the new dates seem to be sold out.

wow that was quick. those damn Ebay people proberly got them all i guess

Banned

anyone know if all the daters are sold out? or best way to get tickets apart from fleabay

i'll have the code and give it a try

The ticket allotment for the presale has been sold.

Tickets for all shows, including Michael Jackson's five final shows which were not available during the presale, will be on sale to the general public beginning at 7am [GMT] 13 March 2009.

i got 12 tickets! all level 1, selling 8 for, keeping 4! buying some more tomorrow morning!

ticektmaster has crashed!!!!

teddyshady;4626127

i got 12 tickets! all level 1, selling 8 for, keeping 4! buying some more … i got 12 tickets! all level 1, selling 8 for, keeping 4! buying some more tomorrow morning!

do you know how unfair that is...i cant even get hold of 4 tickets and been trying since 6.45am on Wednesday and you got 12 tickets

ive got the searching circle! says wait time is approx 15 mins or more ...anyone else had any luck yet?

got 4 tickets yesterday.. shame it was for Feb
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. How dangerous is Donald trump?610
    2. A Nigerian prince and bit coins scam22
    3. GOT Leaks again715
    4. How much would you pay for this chair?1617

See more discussions