Michael Jackson's Death Ruled 'Homicide'

Banned 21 replies
Found 24th Aug 2009
Link below.

Can mods please delete any off topic posts + jokes.

21 Comments

Banned

DangerGod;6107260

http://news.sky.com/skynews/Home/Showbiz-News/Michael-Jackson-Death-Ruled-Homicide-Died-Of-Lethal-Levels-Of-Anaesthetic-Propofol---Court-Record/Article/200908415368114?lpos=Showbiz_News_Carousel_Region_0&lid=ARTICLE_15368114_Michael_Jackson_Death_Ruled_Homicide%3A_Died_Of_Lethal_Levels_Of_Anaesthetic_Propofol_-_Court_Record

sooo the doc is going to be getting dun for homicide :?

wow

the doc did it

poor MJ

bet jacko did not know if he was coming or going with all the drugs they gave him..

Banned

jeeez! :w00t: xx

Supermod

Always on the cards.

[SIZE="4"]Iz Jakko dead????[/SIZE]

Banned

heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Original Poster Banned

bykergrove;6107395

:?

bykergrove;6107395

Owwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

will always remember when he died

was in ayai napa on my way back to the hotel and some bird told me, woke up the next mornin in her hotel room and turned on the tv, turns out she hadnt come up with the worst chat up line ever :oops:

rip mj

thats a lot of drugs!

micoo;6107418

will always remember when he diedwas in ayai napa on my way back to the … will always remember when he diedwas in ayai napa on my way back to the hotel and some bird told me, woke up the next mornin in her hotel room and turned on the tv, turns out she hadnt come up with the worst chat up line ever :oops:rip mj

haha! LOLworthy

oh no. stupid doctor.

Banned

micoo;6107418

will always remember when he diedwas in ayai napa on my way back to the … will always remember when he diedwas in ayai napa on my way back to the hotel and some bird told me, woke up the next mornin in her hotel room and turned on the tv, turns out she hadnt come up with the worst chat up line ever :oops:rip mj

shamoooonnnn! i found out in glasto...from a guy called liam. thank god i didnt wake up next to him in the morning!

Banned

Oh well. Never mind.

If he uses the same lawyers as Wako, he'll obviously get off scot free.

guv;6107454

Oh well. Never mind.If he uses the same lawyers as Wako, he'll obviously … Oh well. Never mind.If he uses the same lawyers as Wako, he'll obviously get off scot free.

I lol'd

bykergrove;6107453

shamoooonnnn! i found out in glasto...from a guy called liam. thank god i … shamoooonnnn! i found out in glasto...from a guy called liam. thank god i didnt wake up next to him in the morning!

i lol'ed hard :lol:

Alfonse;6107917

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3x1Pkt9Q0Pg&feature=related

lol not heard that 4 years!!
took me back to my teenage years

He's dead?!?!?
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. heart rate monitor fitness watch55
    2. Couple of Netflix places left - PM me if interested.32