Michael Jackson's Family To Put His Body On View

11 replies
Found 30th Jun 2009
Michael Jackson's family plan to take his body to his Neverland ranch where it will go on public view before a burial, it has been reported.

I can imagine his body is going to be a mess!

11 Comments

Original Poster

i thought he always said his body was to be put in one of they chamber things to keep frozen?

It'll melt surely.

They charging? You know what his old man's like.

massmail666;5631668

didnt the queen mother do the same?

was a closed casket, just her coffin on display

Original Poster

imagine if they were to let the public visit and see his body!

It would be insane

its very common in merica!!

foxymissroxy;5631710

its very common in america!!

was just gonna say this

wulshaz;5631661

i thought he always said his body was to be put in one of they chamber … i thought he always said his body was to be put in one of they chamber things to keep frozen?

Yea he wanted to be frozen but he is dead its abit pointless now he wanted it done so in the future if there was some way of living for life discovered he wanted that to be done to him i think Walt Disney wanted the same.

wacko jacko indeed. Hope they put his wig on, cover up the surgery scars and put his nose back together before they wheel him out.
You'd have thought after everything that has happened they'd at least let him be buried with an ounce of dignity.

ewww yuck

seriously though he is not some attraction to go and see, think you'd have to be pretty wierd to want to go and see his imaciated dead body. family maybe, but not just anyone

I have heard that they are thinking of doing a remake of Thriller???
Starring Michael Jackson as "Himself"
Great artist, and thats all he was. The media combined with his own thoughts turned him into a circus act...
Michael Jackson died after his Bad album...
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19247573
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769255
    3. Analogue's Super Nt SNES Wants to Do What Nintendon't512
    4. The HUKD home for Star Trek: Discovery2586

See more discussions