Groups

Michael Jackson's new song Behind the mask is bad! and when I say bad..

I mean good also check out the tracks titled Hollywood tonight, I cant make it another day both songs are bangin!

But people be aware that 1 or 2 of the new songs on MJ's album are sang in part by imitators/soundalikes!? or do my ears disceive me?
    Stupid sony who are they trying to fool!

mjrip

8 Comments

Banned

They fooled you into thinking it was worth getting, when mj didn't finish any of the tracks, so why not try and fool other people as well

Banned

I thought the word on the street was that it's really awful. It comes as no surprise as he never did anything decent after his 80s stuff.

master_chief

I thought the word on the street was that it's really awful. It comes as … I thought the word on the street was that it's really awful. It comes as no surprise as he never did anything decent after his 80s stuff.

+1 although good fun reinacting the scene from the earth song video with 2 sticks of celery and a hair dryer.

If he farted into a microphone for three minutes some people would hail it as his greatest work ever.

Goonieman

If he farted into a microphone for three minutes some people would hail … If he farted into a microphone for three minutes some people would hail it as his greatest work ever.

Another entry in the Guinness World Records; world's longest fart.

BFN,

fp.

Original Poster

whatsThePoint

They fooled you into thinking it was worth getting, when mj didn't finish … They fooled you into thinking it was worth getting, when mj didn't finish any of the tracks, so why not try and fool other people as well

Im not buying anything thats not been given the final blessings by MJ i got hold of the songs through other means

Banned

DEALofaLifetime

Im not buying anything thats not been given the final blessings by MJ i … Im not buying anything thats not been given the final blessings by MJ i got hold of the songs through other means

I didn't say you paid, just that you were fooled into thinking it was worth getting X)

Original Poster

whatsThePoint

I didn't say you paid, just that you were fooled into thinking it was … I didn't say you paid, just that you were fooled into thinking it was worth getting X)

ok whatever! just listen to this

youtube.com/wat…wnw
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Find out how good your GP surgery is11
      2. Microsoft Gamescom - Possibly more free games / Project Scorpio710
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764220
      4. Sad Gazza anecdote August 8th 2017 - Beyond help?1625

See more discussions