Michael Jacksons - This is It - What happened at the end?

29 replies
Found 28th Oct 2009
Ok, So I went to the the Film today, Which i thought was OK, But i felt like there was a lil something missing.

Anyway I left before the credits finished, and now im hearing that something AMAZING happens after the credits are done.

Can anyone shed any light on this??? Has anyone else seen it today??

Dontforg3t

29 Comments

He died.

Goonieman;6717945

He died.

that was it

Original Poster

Goonieman;6717945

He died.

There always one!!!! :roll:

Actually they didnt show anything to do with his death in the movie!

Dontforg3t;6717956

There always one!!!! :roll:

There's more than one on here mate!

Dontforg3t;6717956

There always one!!!! :roll:Actually they didnt show anything to do with … There always one!!!! :roll:Actually they didnt show anything to do with his death in the movie!

how do you know whwn you left before the credits rolled?????:?

The Child's parents sued for $20M! :w00t:

Goonieman;6717945

He died.

Alfonse;6717949

that was it

Trickyjabs;6718001

The Child's parents sued for $20M! :w00t:

tbh, this is the wrong place to ask for a serious answer :w00t:

Original Poster

borolad94;6717989

how do you know whwn you left before the credits rolled?????:?

The guy that directed it said he wont be showing anythng in the movie todo with Michael passing!!

And if you read my opening post, I left as the credits were rolling!

I had to get my car from the carpark before there was too much traffic.

Banned

who cares?

Original Poster

dimebars;6718030

who cares?

About you or the movie???:whistling:

Supermod

Dontforg3t;6718054

About you or the movie???:whistling:

I dont care about him but I care about the movie. I am going to watch it Sunday.

Did you enjoy it?

Goonieman;6717945

He died.

Please dont spoil the ending :w00t:

I think they showed the autopsy after the credits

Original Poster

magicjay1986;6718262

I dont care about him but I care about the movie. I am going to watch it … I dont care about him but I care about the movie. I am going to watch it Sunday. Did you enjoy it?

Yeah I did, but as I said there was something missing, but I cant put my finger on it.

But you should definatly go and see it, you wont be disappointed.

He got a lil heated in the movie too, we dont usually see MJ like that. But he just wanted everything to be perfect.

This is it would have been an great concert.

probably adverts for the dvd, blu ray, prescription drugs, kids sweets, toys, bubbles related merchandise and neverland.

every little helps as they say.

Original Poster

ants97;6718456

probably adverts for the dvd, blu ray, prescription drugs, kids sweets, … probably adverts for the dvd, blu ray, prescription drugs, kids sweets, toys, bubbles related merchandise and neverland. every little helps as they say.

*yawn*

Dontforg3t;6718536

*yawn*

you will be when the 15th version of this cash cow is released in yet another limited boxset with ahem new unseen footage.

Dontforg3t;6718423

Yeah I did, but as I said there was something missing, but I cant put my … Yeah I did, but as I said there was something missing, but I cant put my finger on it. But you should definatly go and see it, you wont be disappointed.He got a lil heated in the movie too, we dont usually see MJ like that. But he just wanted everything to be perfect.This is it would have been an great concert.

You do realise he is dead and it wasn't him in the movie :?

No nothing much happened - honest. Showed his (or someones) footsteps walking (wearing the glittery white socks i recall).

Original Poster

borolad94;6718597

You do realise he is dead and it wasn't him in the movie :?

That was one of the claims, that they used a body double. I believe it was him.

It looked like him and sounded like him, and im sure ppl like Elizabeth Taylor and MJ brothers, would have outtted the movie makers on this, as they have seen the movie and have given their opinions on it saying its "amazing"

Original Poster

melmorc;6718662

No nothing much happened - honest. Showed his (or someones) footsteps … No nothing much happened - honest. Showed his (or someones) footsteps walking (wearing the glittery white socks i recall).

Thanks melmorc, well I didnt miss much then. :thumbsup:

What did you think of the Movie?

Dontforg3t;6718827

Thanks melmorc, well I didnt miss much then. :thumbsup:What did you think … Thanks melmorc, well I didnt miss much then. :thumbsup:What did you think of the Movie?

I'll be brave and brace myself for the comments but i thought it was very good. The dancers and misicians were amazing i thought and it showed MJ to be a perfectionist. I was never a huge fan and had doubts but was very interested to go and see this and glad i did. I loved the Thriller clips!

I thought it was brilliant - the dancing was amazing, Michael was obviously amazing, so very very talented and I am so glad I went to see it, nothing happened after the credits rolled as I stayed there until the cleaners came in

Original Poster

melmorc;6718870

I'll be brave and brace myself for the comments but i thought it was very … I'll be brave and brace myself for the comments but i thought it was very good. The dancers and misicians were amazing i thought and it showed MJ to be a perfectionist. I was never a huge fan and had doubts but was very interested to go and see this and glad i did. I loved the Thriller clips!

Yeah he was definatly a perfectionist. I liked the way he would would just bust a dance move out of the blue, and that dance they now call the "penguin" what was that all about?? But only MJ could make that move look somewhat cool....loll

Original Poster

octobergirl;6719081

I thought it was brilliant - the dancing was amazing, Michael was … I thought it was brilliant - the dancing was amazing, Michael was obviously amazing, so very very talented and I am so glad I went to see it, nothing happened after the credits rolled as I stayed there until the cleaners came in

Thanx octobergirl, somone has informed me of what actually happens. I wont put it on here as it would spoil it for anyone going to see it.

Loool @ I stayed there until the cleaners came in.

He walked off stage with a little boy (a fan from the crowd) to his dressing room. Was really sweet of him

Original Poster

Chidda;6719541

He walked off stage with a little boy (a fan from the crowd) to his … He walked off stage with a little boy (a fan from the crowd) to his dressing room. Was really sweet of him

Haters are gna hate!!!

Banned

Dontforg3t;6719952

Haters are gna hate!!!

Who's that in your avatar?

Original Poster

FilthAndFurry;6719982

Who's that in your avatar?

Specsavers!! :whistling:
Post a comment
@
    Text