Michael McIntyre Live & Laughing

15 replies
Found 5th Jan 2009
Saw this bloke on big fat quiz of the year on channel 4 and found him amusing, anyone got his DVD, is he good?

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
15 Comments

his dvd is very funny, well worth a buy

just another idiot that giggles to get his laughs, honey monster

Original Poster

a good and a bad so far. TBH he seemed well funny, but so did Claudia Winkleman (who I found attractive on that show)

he is brill and a great stand up

Banned

he has been on live at the appollo with jack dee and also mock the week with dara obrien

can be funny as hell had me in stitches on live at the apollo with his take on londoners

]http//uk…Y6M

Always found him to be rather amusing - his DVD is less than £7 on Amazon now (as opposed to the £13 I paid before Christmas!!!!)

Paddy_o_furniture;3962980

but so did Claudia Winkleman (who I found attractive on that show)

+1

and davina!

His DVD is great, although he is now so over exposed you may have heard a lot of the material. In my mind he is the king of middle class observational humour.

about as funny as gina ya whatsherface. not my cup of tea at all.

I think he's hilarious. His short performance at the Apollo is brilliant. However, his act is all about everyday things. I prefer a comedian like Frankie Boyle.

Edit - for £6.99 can you really go wrong?

I'm watching it now lol

love it

Paddy_o_furniture;3962980

a good and a bad so far. TBH he seemed well funny, but so did Claudia … a good and a bad so far. TBH he seemed well funny, but so did Claudia Winkleman (who I found attractive on that show)

yeah! i find her strangly attractive too!!!

Original Poster

Just watched him on youtube, quality. Just ordered the doovd

im watching it as i am typing to you - he is very funny got it off play.com for about £ 7 - well worth every penny

i have watched his dvd and was laughing nearly all the way through soooooo funny
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Highway code and use of indicators (or lack thereof)4178
    2. Add one, leave one game54415459
    3. Without giving away your age, name three things that remind you of when you…51113
    4. saying of the day89412

See more discussions