Groups
    EXPIRED

Michael McIntyre Live & Laughing Autobio? Launch/Sigining Date?

Went to see MM at the Sunderland Empire last night and had a really good night.

The OH mentioned she'd like his new book Live and Laughing but not sure when its lanched. (thought about buying it for xmas)

Also, there was a leaflet about various book signing dates, but i forget to pick one up. any ideas when the Newcastle signing is taking place in Waterstones?

TIA
    Disco

13 Comments

Banned

He lives in London with his wife Kitty and two sons Lucas and Oscar and is currently writing a book about it all, which will be out towards the end of 2010.

It will be called Life and Laughing.
    Edited by: "DLM" 16th Aug 2010

Newcastle date for signing is saturday 23rd october-12 noon

waterstones,emerson chambers,newcastle.

book is released friday 15th october
    Edited by: "barky" 16th Aug 2010

Serious question: Do people actually find him funny? Somebody had to tell me that he's actually a comedian

donnydude

Serious question: Do people actually find him funny? Somebody had to tell … Serious question: Do people actually find him funny? Somebody had to tell me that he's actually a comedian

yes, he is my favourite comedian!!

Original Poster

barky

Newcastle date for signing is saturday 23rd october-12 … Newcastle date for signing is saturday 23rd october-12 noonwaterstones,emerson chambers,newcastle.book is released friday 15th october

where did you find this matey?

Disco

where did you find this matey?

I have the leaflet here m8-was at the comedy roadshow in glasgow 9 days ago-they had them on every seat.

Banned

Michael McIntyre announces book signing dates

Michael McIntyre - Life & Laughing

Michael McIntyre will be signing copies of his new autobiography - Michael McIntyre Life & Laughing' at the following venues throughout Oct:

Saturday 16th October

4:00pm Asda Pudsey, Leeds

Friday 22nd October

1:00pm WHSmith Argyle Street, Glasgow

Saturday 23rd October

12 noon Waterstones Emerson Chambers, Newcastle

Friday 29th October

12:30pm Waterstones Liverpool One

Friday 5th November

12 noon WHSmith The Mall, Cribbs Causeway, Bristol

Saturday 6th November

12.30pm Eason O'Connell Street, Dublin
    Edited by: "DLM" 17th Aug 2010

Original Poster

bloody hell ... Im on holiday that weekend

anyone near any signing that wouldnt mind popping along and queueing? I'll get the book send to your house, and cover any travel expenses (ie: bus to town and back home) drop you a few quid for a meal deal, plus cover PNP of the book back to mine?
    Edited by: "Disco" 17th Aug 2010

Disco

bloody hell ... Im on holiday that weekendanyone near any signing that … bloody hell ... Im on holiday that weekendanyone near any signing that wouldnt mind popping along and queueing? I'll get the book send to your house, and cover any travel expenses (ie: bus to town and back home) drop you a few quid for a meal deal, plus cover PNP of the book back to mine?

i will get you one at the glasgow signing m8-just remind me nearer the time and let me know what message you want written in the book.

Original Poster

ah cheers barky!.. you're a star!! if I could REP, i would lol

anyone know how long he is signing for in glasgow

Banned

kmckerron

anyone know how long he is signing for in glasgow

Ring WH Smith (_;)
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Sad Gazza anecdote August 8th 2017 - Beyond help?1420
      2. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846154
      3. How dangerous is Donald trump?28128
      4. What are you loving on the BBC at the moment?63218

See more discussions