Groups

Michael Phelps Gets Caught Taking Drugs!!!!

News link Below

17 Comments

should really say i am not surprised - but i am - he came across as a total sportsman -

what a waste

what a pillock

Oh, whatever. This is months after the olympics, and even if he did rock the ganj during the summer, well, you ever tried swimming up and down a swimming pool really fast while stoned? In fact, you ever tried moving anywhere quickly when you're stoned? The man's an inspiration.

Theres no smoke in the bong?

nice bong,

so what if he smokes some weed, its not like its performance enhancing lol

dxx;4247848

Oh, whatever. This is months after the olympics, and even if he did rock … Oh, whatever. This is months after the olympics, and even if he did rock the ganj during the summer, well, you ever tried swimming up and down a swimming pool really fast while stoned? In fact, you ever tried moving anywhere quickly when you're stoned? The man's an inspiration.

see your point dxx - but he is a sportsman in public view - as they say - an inspiration to youngsters

this doesnt portray what youngsters can aspire to (or does it??)

i know he has to have a private life but he is in public eye so he has to be squeaky clean ...or make sure if he is up norties - make sure he doesnt get found out

vengod;4247851

Theres no smoke in the bong?

and the water isnt moving either! ? Hmmm strange photoshop i suspect !

Haha if that is a photoshop i would hate to see what was there before the bong.

scotland88;4247985

and the water isnt moving either! ? Hmmm strange photoshop i suspect !

dont think so - reflection on his arm is too good for photoshop - imo

scotland88;4247985

and the water isnt moving either! ?

its a picture scotland, not a video......

only kiddin :w00t:

not a photoshoop job tho, this much is obvious

his neck looks huge lol + seriously could it not be a body double/lookalike as i no stars take drugs etc but would someone like him wanna be doing it that open, i remember seeing something like this one where you where breathing in the vapour from some sort of drink.

Looks like Moroccan Gold this time

Oh Scandalous!..

Banned

So it's true. Phelps has gone to pot!

:giggle:

guv;4253917

So it's true. Phelps has gone to pot!

Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Virgin Media TV56