Groups

Micheal jackson refunds - Question

I bought my michael jackson tickets in march on a credit card which i recently lost and so cancelled and had a new one issued.

I presume ticketmaster refund your money onto the card they were purchased with so will this effect my refund or will there be another way of refunding the ticket price?

11 Comments

Banned

Yes, it will cause problems. They will try to refund to your CC - but fail. I doubt they will try to hard to do anything else.

Best speak to the bank and ask them if they can assist - or contant the ticket office if they can't.

Gutting for the people who tried to sell the on EBay.

Original Poster

thanks guys, jst had a look on ticketmaster and it says "Please note all refunds must be made to the original card used at point of purchase."

That doesn't sound good!

Banned

souljacker;5644940

thanks guys, jst had a look on ticketmaster and it says "Please note all … thanks guys, jst had a look on ticketmaster and it says "Please note all refunds must be made to the original card used at point of purchase."That doesn't sound good!

Precisely. Since the the card is no more, you're in the poo! They cant refund to an account that doesn't exist anymore.

im i teh same position mate, I tried to phone ticketmaster, but i have to go to my own bank and sort it out :(.

Can you let me know how you get on?

guv;5644973

Precisely. Since the the card is no more, you're in the poo! They cant … Precisely. Since the the card is no more, you're in the poo! They cant refund to an account that doesn't exist anymore.

account still exists, but the card doesnt, so should be ok. the card company will have to sort it out for you.

Ime in the same situation had to cancel my card because of fraud..I have been on to my ticketmaster account and deleted my old details and added the new ones.I hadnt seen that it said it will be refunded to the original card..Oh dear i see trouble ahead

its not fair that they refind the credit card as the card has been paid so will I I have to go and spend the refund on that card

octobergirl;5645953

its not fair that they refind the credit card as the card has been paid … its not fair that they refind the credit card as the card has been paid so will I I have to go and spend the refund on that card

Why isn't it? You paid with that, it's much easier to refund EXACTLY how you paid.

Even though your old card is cancelled the old card number will be mapped to your new card.

When they refund the old card number the bank's systems will transfer the funds onto your new card.

Don't worry.

any idea when refunds will start with ticketmaster? thanks....
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Salecharms.com is this a genuine pandora retailer?11
      2. Furniture Sliders23
      3. SCS add ons... are they worth it??34
      4. O2 Priority concert tickets1325

See more discussions