Michelin Tyres

Found 28th Apr
I'm looking for a couple of Michelin 245 45 R 18 Run flats. Best price I can find is £183 each Inc fitting from F1 Autocentres

Have my Google searches missed out on any better deals please ?
Community Updates
11 Comments
Try Amazon, ebay, Asda or Blackcircles. I have bought tyres from ebay and Amazon and they were a good price. Hope this helps
Or try mytyres.co.uk reviews are mixed but just search for Michelin with ZP (zero pressure) in the title. Did see them on there for £170 fitted.
Just had a look at Black Circle, there is no mention of run flats in their tyre search page but if you use the contact button there is a Live Chat option.

blackcircles.com/
Camskill usually comes up with the best prices for me
jaketheplumber59 m ago

Just had a look at Black Circle, there is no mention of run flats in their …Just had a look at Black Circle, there is no mention of run flats in their tyre search page but if you use the contact button there is a Live Chat option.https://www.blackcircles.com/

No mention of Michelins within BlackCircles runflat results (URL suffix &runflat=1) at blackcircles.com/ord…t=1
£161 delivered (supply-only) Oponeo oponeo.co.uk/tyr…moe or four Michelin runflat options from £162 delivered via tyrecomp comparison site using filter options to select Michelin (or deselect all other makes) and checking the run-flat box at tyrecomp.co.uk/car…htm
Have you checked Costco? They run offers on Michelin’s from time to time.
sydney8719 m ago

Have you checked Costco? They run offers on Michelin’s from time to time.

Costco used to boast of being the cheapest supplier of Michelins but that has now changed. I use Black Circles to benchamrk prices as they include fitting.
Thanks for all the posts everyone. You've given me some extra Web sites to review next time I need some tyres. It seems that my original price is pretty fair and I'll go with it. For completeness I did check with Black Circles an they don't do the tyre I wanted nor will they be having stock in the near future
I forgot. Beware of F1 selling you Advanced balancing. I have asked around and never found out what si lacing in their normal service or added in the Advanced service. Smells like a con trick to me.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants