Groups

Mick Jagger has another kid at 73 years of age.

Banned
    Now I am not trying to be funny but the age gap of 44 years makes me wonder about his preferences in younger girls.

Moves like an OAP courting kids

88 Comments

Yeah, this means he can keep his preferences for young women nice and legal but still have that titillating feeling.
    She's in it purely for the money.

So what if there's an age gap of 44 years. The bloke is rich. He knows what he's doing. She knows what she's doing and it's all legal.

Preferences in 'younger girls'?! She's 29! Yes there's an age gap, but morally there's absolutely nothing wrong if they're both happy?

His eldest daughter is 14 years older than his current partner. Not sure if I'm impressed or not.

Youdoknow the difference between a young girl and a 29 year old woman? oO

Come on as long as she is of legal age, whats the problem? Im attracted to 21 year olds does that make me some kind of perv?

haritori

Come on as long as she is of legal age, whats the problem? Im attracted … Come on as long as she is of legal age, whats the problem? Im attracted to 21 year olds does that make me some kind of perv?

But are they attracted to you? X)
    Edited by: "RonChew" 9th Dec 2016

He can't get no satisfaction...

RonChew

I think we both know the answers to that :(... Still I can look actually now I do sound like a Perv lol.
    Edited by: "haritori" 9th Dec 2016

Wonder what attracted her to a 73 year old worth £250 million .

The man must have some strong swimmers at 73 years old!

plodging

Wonder what attracted her to a 73 year old worth £250 million .

Virility?

jakc15

The man must have some strong swimmers at 73 years old!

Yeah the gardener , chauffeur , and chef are all good swimmers

Just feel sorry for the kid, who is likely to lose their dad before they are a teenager, and wont ever get to play with him the way other kids get to play with their fathers.

Sorry, feeling this quite strongly right now, my sisters husband died on this day last year, leaving her with a 6 month old baby girl.

Good luck to him, he has worked all his life and treated his partners well.

Mick Jagger has a thing for attractive, nubile women - and OP thinks this is odd in some way?

If he can still get it up at 73 well done that man. :).

shauneco

If he can still get it up at 73 well done that man. :).

Blue pills man. Blue pills (_;)

Gentle_Giant

Just feel sorry for the kid, who is likely to lose their dad before they … Just feel sorry for the kid, who is likely to lose their dad before they are a teenager, and wont ever get to play with him the way other kids get to play with their fathers.Sorry, feeling this quite strongly right now, my sisters husband died on this day last year, leaving her with a 6 month old baby girl.

^^^^^^
    This

Having a child at that age is selfish in the extreme. There's a very real chance he could be dead before his new son hits his teens, there are few things worse for a child than losing a parent.

mutley1

Do you find that the blue pills work better than the yellow ones?

mutley1

​The matrix?

Anyone considered that he didnt want another child and this women, might of "accidentally" forgotten to take her pill?

Every orgasm was a Kerching.

Wonder if he asked her to 'Start me up, i'll never stop' before doing the deed?

RonChew

If only they had eyes in the backs of their heads.

RonChew

Do you find that the blue pills work better than the yellow ones?

Wow. They come in different colours like sweets? Cool

My wife is four years younger than me & i must say the age gap does cause a problem. I'am out all night drinking on a weekend & still coming home in shopping trolleys & she's stuck at home reading a book & drinking Horlicks.

mutley1

Wow. They come in different colours like sweets? Cool

Best not eat them like sweets though. Mrs mutters might take fright...

RonChew

Best not eat them like sweets though. Mrs mutters might take fright...

What they taste like? Sound like you've done this before.

mutley1

What they taste like? Sound like you've done this before.

You don't need them when your wife is 44 years younger than you.

RonChew

You don't need them when your wife is 44 years younger than you.

I think the science of physics would dictate that gravity will override any age gap (_;)

spoo

^^^^^^ThisHaving a child at that age is selfish in the extreme. There's a … ^^^^^^ThisHaving a child at that age is selfish in the extreme. There's a very real chance he could be dead before his new son hits his teens, there are few things worse for a child than losing a parent.

But depriving her of a child with the man she loves that's in a loving and financially stable relationship is ok?

What about all the peope who have kids and don't have two pennies to rub together? Or the ones that only see their dads one weekend a month? Or ones that join the armed forces?

If people only had kids when all the boxes were ticked they would be closing schools like they are pubs.

But life is not like that.

mutley1

I think the science of physics would dictate that gravity will override … I think the science of physics would dictate that gravity will override any age gap (_;)

Depending, of course, on how old you are, you should try it.

RonChew

Depending, of course, on how old you are, you should try it.

Try what? Eating the pills?

mutley1

Try what? Eating the pills?

No, the age gap.

RonChew

No, the age gap.

Strange but true. I find large age gap a turn off, either way. I prefer an age gap of around 8 years either way.

mutley1

Strange but true. I find large age gap a turn off, either way. I prefer … Strange but true. I find large age gap a turn off, either way. I prefer an age gap of around 8 years either way.

For some it works.

One of my sisters' friends was always a bit eratic in her behaviour, but she met and married an older chap, and over the last 31 years she has been so content and happy.

Thinking of her now as her man was killed in a car crash last week.
    I dread to think what that poor lass is going through right now; may God please give her the strength to get through it.
    Edited by: "tryn2help" 9th Dec 2016

I think its gross his older kids must be so embarrassed or have been brought up to be as messed up as him, all I really have to say is imagine the uproar if he was a woman with a younger man, its time to stop the double standards, sperm quality decreases with age meaning more chance of birth defects and he's just a dirty old man, the fact she's a gold digger is neither here nor there, the whole thing is just sad.

Error440

I think its gross his older kids must be so embarrassed or have been … I think its gross his older kids must be so embarrassed or have been brought up to be as messed up as him, all I really have to say is imagine the uproar if he was a woman with a younger man, its time to stop the double standards, sperm quality decreases with age meaning more chance of birth defects and he's just a dirty old man, the fact she's a gold digger is neither here nor there, the whole thing is just sad.

You seem to be a very negative person and that's not an attractive quality.

Saying he's messed up or that his kids are messed up is a really awful thing to say. This is a man who set out to do something and didn't just become good at it, he became a legend.

As far as I'm aware his kids are all fairly well-adjusted too.

I simply don't understand what makes some people so bitter towards someone they've never met because they've had the audacity to have a child who will never want for anything, never be in danger of being homeless and will have an upbringing and education that has a good chance of making them a productive member of society. Live and let live.
    Edited by: "HotEnglishAndWelshDeals" 9th Dec 2016

HotEnglishAndWelshDeals

You seem to be a very negative person and that's not an attractive … You seem to be a very negative person and that's not an attractive quality.Saying he's messed up or that his kids are messed up is a really awful thing to say. This is a man who set out to do something and didn't just become good at it, he became a legend.As far as I'm aware his kids are all fairly well-adjusted too. I simply don't understand what makes some people so bitter towards someone they've never met because they've had the audacity to have a child who will never want for anything, never be in danger of being homeless and will have an upbringing and education that has a good chance of making them a productive member of society. Live and let live.

With messed up morals and possibly a disability you forget that bit

haritori

I think we both know the answers to that :(... Still I can look I think we both know the answers to that :(... Still I can look actually now I do sound like a Perv lol.

I'm 21 *cough cough* send pics... X)
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …265907
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764561
      3. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread416714128
      4. Now TV CODES - Free Sky Entertainment/Kids/Cinema/Sports1026

See more discussions