Groups
    EXPIRED

Mickeyland!!

Off to disney paris 4am tomorrow morning so wont be around for a week-kids excitement is at fever pitch!

Wont be online as mrs barky thinks taking a laptop on holiday is a no-no-women are sooo unreasonable!

Have fun while I am away.

14 Comments

Ooooo, Have a fantastic time.:-D:thumbsup:

welll if u want you can stay at mine with my laptop and i will go disney land with your wifee???? how bout it i really wanna goooo :P hehe x

have a lovely time

Jealous....much!

It will be Magic! Have a great time! :thumbsup:

What's a ball park figure for a trip like this?

I've had a quick look online and everywhere is saying around £1,500... That seems a lot just to goto France, and can probably get to the real Disneyland for that sort of price.

Banned

women are unreasonable, its in their nature :thumbsup:

Original Poster

Babbabooey;6496365

What's a ball park figure for a trip like this?I've had a quick look … What's a ball park figure for a trip like this?I've had a quick look online and everywhere is saying around £1,500... That seems a lot just to goto France, and can probably get to the real Disneyland for that sort of price.

one pound each by ryanair m8-paid 870 quid for 6 days in explorers hotel and that includes passes for 6 days for 6 people.

Banned

hope you all have a fab time xx

barky;6496526

one pound each by ryanair m8-paid 870 quid for 6 days in explorers hotel … one pound each by ryanair m8-paid 870 quid for 6 days in explorers hotel and that includes passes for 6 days for 6 people.

That's more like it! Cheers. Will look into going in the Summer with the family, my 3 year old would love it.

How far is the park from the airport? I'm guessing with Ryanair it's going to be a fair distance?

sculpturatus;6496375

women are unreasonable, its in their nature :thumbsup:

I saw that!!

Barky have a lovely time sweetie, I know you and the kiddies are gonna love it.

I agree with TCMB in that lappys should so not be taken on hols lol

We'll miss you and look forward to you coming back xx

Original Poster

Babbabooey;6496546

That's more like it! Cheers. Will look into going in the Summer with … That's more like it! Cheers. Will look into going in the Summer with the family, my 3 year old would love it.How far is the park from the airport? I'm guessing with Ryanair it's going to be a fair distance?

ryanair fly to beauvais-about 80 minutes away on a shuttle transfer-the earlier you book the hotel,the cheaper it will be-I can recommend the explorers as a good family hotel-been there already-swimming pool stays open late so you can have a day in the park,get dinner and a swim before bedtime.

keep an eye on the disney site for offers like free meals for your entire stay etc.

Bloody ryanair don't fly there from Brum. :x

Barky am so jealous!!!!!!!!!!!

You and ur family have a lovely time and tell us all about it when u get back

HAVE FUN!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. HUKD Nintendo Switch owners thread941357
      2. Heads-Up / Reminder - How to avoid using PayPal's own conversion rates :{22
      3. Fakespot.com Amazon fake review detector.710
      4. Show us your Photos 2017. September's Theme - 'Earth, Wind & Fire'32454

See more discussions