Micoo HAS POSTED A PICTURE ITT!! OMG OMG!!

135 replies
Found 30th Aug 2009
A sensible thread!

What's everybodys day been like?

No ballin' in this thread!

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
135 Comments

BALLIN' !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

Not bad but cant wait until school starts so things can get back to normal on here,

Original Poster

StevenA2000_uk;6162728

BALLIN' !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

I said no ballin'

dontdothatagain;6162739

I said no ballin'

:oops: oops

Nice relaxing day thanks, took advantage of the Blockbuster offer, 7 films for £4.99.
(ps, watched Bronson, crap)

Been to a Christening and got sloshed.......................or did I? :? lol

Been a good day ta hun, wo t u bin up to/

been busy trying to revise lool, nothing special. more of lazy sunday day for me.

Original Poster

StevenA2000_uk;6162749

oops

:-D
skusey;6162751

Nice relaxing day thanks, took advantage of the Blockbuster offer, 7 … Nice relaxing day thanks, took advantage of the Blockbuster offer, 7 films for £4.99.(ps, watched Bronson, crap)

Glad to hear it. :thumbsup:

jellybaby22;6162752

bad... I gots the flu.....and my OH has destroyed my kitchen.....trying … bad... I gots the flu.....and my OH has destroyed my kitchen.....trying to fix it.......is it just me that doesnt get all these threads about bottles???

SWINE FLU :w00t::w00t:

Original Poster

hannah19790;6162760

Been to a Christening and got sloshed.......................or did I? :? … Been to a Christening and got sloshed.......................or did I? :? lolBeen a good day ta hun, wo t u bin up to/

Not alot. Although, at least I can remember what I've done :whistling:
sarbjeet_;6162761

been busy trying to revise lool, nothing special. more of lazy sunday day … been busy trying to revise lool, nothing special. more of lazy sunday day for me.

What you revising?

Original Poster

nikkib123;6162767

I have been the Mathew Street Festival, my feet are killing me and I have … I have been the Mathew Street Festival, my feet are killing me and I have a nice pasta bake cooking in the oven.

Explain bitte.

nikkib123;6162767

I have been the Mathew Street Festival, my feet are killing me and I have … I have been the Mathew Street Festival, my feet are killing me and I have a nice pasta bake cooking in the oven.

what is Mathew Street Festival?
any good?

dontdothatagain;6162771

Not alot. Although, at least I can remember what I've done :whistling:

lol so can I ...... just like to say too much now......incase I'm lying:whistling:

Original Poster

jellybaby22;6162777

keep it to your self... But Im hoping its not..wouldnt be good for my … keep it to your self... But Im hoping its not..wouldnt be good for my baby......:cry: hopefully its normal flu.......:p

Fingers crossed for you. :thumbsup:

hannah19790;6162784

lol so can I ...... just like to say too much now......incase I'm … lol so can I ...... just like to say too much now......incase I'm lying:whistling:

what was that, your words are slurring.

family day in the park ,food shopping-nothing too exciting-catching up on the new season of mad men later.

Original Poster

nikkib123;6162790

Beatles Festival in Liverpool :-D

Any good? :-D

barky;6162797

family day in the park ,food shopping-nothing too exciting-catching up on … family day in the park ,food shopping-nothing too exciting-catching up on the new season of mad men later.

Sounds relaxing. :thumbsup:

accounting and finance exam got a retake on tuesday, oh the joy of balance sheets and budgets for the next 3 hours lucky me. how you been? must have had a better day then me.

Original Poster

sarbjeet_;6162808

accounting and finance exam got a retake on tuesday, oh the joy of … accounting and finance exam got a retake on tuesday, oh the joy of balance sheets and budgets for the next 3 hours lucky me. how you been? must have had a better day then me.

is it a paper exam? Think that would be easier done on a computer myself. Good luck. :thumbsup:

Not bad thanks. Found out, theres a thing called a life. :w00t:*

[SIZE=1]*dont mean to offend anyone. [/SIZE]

Terrible. In bed with flu, and my ******* brother trod on my relatively new laptop and smashed the screen. I am not happy

Wings and Wheels at Dunsfold aerodrome (the Top Gear track). Hundreds of vintage and modern cars and bikes; Hurricanes, Typhoons, Vulcans, Eurofighters, amongst loads of others. Plus wing-walkers and the Red Arrows. Great day out.

Banned

Chilled Finished Batman Arkham On Ps3, Was A Great Game Hopes There's Another One In The Works

Original Poster

emhaslam;6162820

Terrible. In bed with flu, and my ******* brother trod on my relatively … Terrible. In bed with flu, and my ******* brother trod on my relatively new laptop and smashed the screen. I am not happy

Ouch, hope he's paying for it. :thumbsup:

nikkib123;6162827

Really good, if you like the Beatles ha ha.Is was great until the heavens … Really good, if you like the Beatles ha ha.Is was great until the heavens opened :-D

lol. Shame about the weather :whistling:

dontdothatagain;6162817

is it a paper exam? Think that would be easier done on a computer myself. … is it a paper exam? Think that would be easier done on a computer myself. Good luck. :thumbsup:Not bad thanks. Found out, theres a thing called a life. :w00t:*[SIZE=1]*dont mean to offend anyone. [/SIZE]

yup 3 hour exam, in a hot smelly room with a granny as a moderator lool they always make me laugh.

went to in laws for dinner, was good as I didnt have to cook for once!!!!

Original Poster

sarbjeet_;6162845

yup 3 hour exam, in a hot smelly room with a granny as a moderator lool … yup 3 hour exam, in a hot smelly room with a granny as a moderator lool they always make me laugh.

lol. 3 hours. :shock: Fingers crossed for you. :thumbsup:

nikkib123;6162847

Yep it was like a wet t-shirt comp but with thousands !!!

lol. Bet you were eying up the competition

Original Poster

4lyons09;6162852

went to in laws for dinner, was good as I didnt have to cook for once!!!! … went to in laws for dinner, was good as I didnt have to cook for once!!!!

Sounds nice, wish going to my in-laws was as fun as it used to be. :?

Original Poster

nikkib123;6162871

Nah, I won, no comp there, now less boob talk young man.Yes I know I … Nah, I won, no comp there, now less boob talk young man.Yes I know I started it :oops:

:-D Like my attempt at copying you by changing the title?

dontdothatagain;6162796

Fingers crossed for you. :thumbsup:what was that, your words are … Fingers crossed for you. :thumbsup:what was that, your words are slurring.

lol don't u start

And stopchanging the title....ur confussin me:lol:

Original Poster

hannah19790;6162891

lol don't u start :pAnd stopchanging the title....ur confussin me:lol:

I aint changing nothing, must be the drink :whistling:

Original Poster

nikkib123;6162909

I noticed, I am flattered, copy-cat

Am not.

dontdothatagain;6162902

I aint changing nothing, must be the drink :whistling:

Udid it again lol.....I think oooh there'sa new thread.......then see I've already posted in it:lol:

Original Poster

hannah19790;6162939

Udid it again lol.....I think oooh there'sa new thread.......then see … Udid it again lol.....I think oooh there'sa new thread.......then see I've already posted in it:lol:

See, its the drink playing a part in it.

oh not another serial title changer :giggle:

Original Poster

4lyons09;6162949

oh not another serial title changer :giggle:

who?? :shock:

nikkib123;6162950

Yes you are!!!!!!!!!

I am not :shock: :prop:

Original Poster

nikkib123;6162959

I don't mind - my idea was fantastic :-D

Its confused drunkered Hannah :-D

nikkib123;6162959

I don't mind - my idea was fantastic :-D

:giggle: Was funny :thumbsup:

dontdothatagain;6162948

See, its the drink playing a part in it.

dontdothatagain;6162970

Its confused drunkered Hannah :-D

Hey change that u:p :lol: I'm sobberin up, had a bath and a coffee:-D

Original Poster

hannah19790;6162986

Hey change that u:p :lol: I'm sobberin up, had a bath and a coffee:-D

sobberin :w00t:

Banned

hannah19790;6162986

Hey change that u:p :lol: I'm slobberin up, had a bath and a coffee:-D

Yeah you needed a bath to clean up all the drool and spilt coffee

nikkib123;6162982

Thanks ha ha - won't be doing it again though, I confused myself in the … Thanks ha ha - won't be doing it again though, I confused myself in the end

how many times did you change it? atleast 10 surely

Original Poster

Lets have a bit of fun. . .

Anagrams of HUKD members :P (without numbers)

1 KIKNB
2 [COLOR=Red]UBDRUNJ[/COLOR] - DJURBAN - Found out by DJURBAN
3 MLLUUAMYM
4 [COLOR=Red]COMMIICSDMI[/COLOR] - Midlandscomics - Found out by 4lyons09
5 LEYSZAB
6 [COLOR=Red]NAHNAH[/COLOR] - Hannah - Found out by Hannah19790
7 [COLOR=Red]LBROOAD[/COLOR] - Borolad - Found out by 4lyons09
8 WANGDYDEE
9 [COLOR=Red]BBAYLEJLY[/COLOR] - Jellybaby - Found out by - Jellybaby
10 [COLOR=Red]OCALRTIYINDM[/COLOR] - Clarityofmind - Found out by Hannah19790

:-D
Post a comment