Groups

Micro SD card.

I know I am a nuisance and I am able to research the question myself but you lot will know the answer in seconds.

I have purchased a micro SD card fro my mobile and it is tiny. How do I convert into the bigger sizer stick so that it fits into readers etc.

Sorry I am such a tecno sap.

6 Comments

What size Micro SD card is it?

Original Poster

thesaint;4237632

What size Micro SD card is it?

Sandisk Micro SD HC 4GB Card has been posted.
    Sometimes it is just the knowledge of knowing what a piece of kit is called for search purposes.

Having bought the card from play.com now find that the ones from amazon come with a free converter.....DOH...DOH....DOH

diabeticguy;4237698

Sandisk Micro SD HC 4GB Card has been posted.Sometimes it is just the … Sandisk Micro SD HC 4GB Card has been posted.Sometimes it is just the knowledge of knowing what a piece of kit is called for search purposes.Having bought the card from play.com now find that the ones from amazon come with a free converter.....DOH...DOH....DOH

If your card reader doesn't read SDHC, then the convertor is of little use anyway.

diabeticguy;4237698

Sandisk Micro SD HC 4GB Card has been posted.Sometimes it is just the … Sandisk Micro SD HC 4GB Card has been posted.Sometimes it is just the knowledge of knowing what a piece of kit is called for search purposes.Having bought the card from play.com now find that the ones from amazon come with a free converter.....DOH...DOH....DOH

I have several of these MicroSD to SD converters, I only need one or two. So if you are interested I'm quite happy to put one in the post to you free of charge.

Let me know if you want one.

Original Poster

Please accept rep for your kindness

diabeticguy;4240007

Please accept rep for your kindness

Why thank you kind sir. :thumbsup:

Address received, Adapter will be in the post on Monday.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Help Me Find Bright Red Exterior Paint PLEASE12
      2. Supermarket may have sold Sausages & Other Pork products may have been inf…11
      3. Report online material promoting terrorism or extremism814
      4. Veteran TV presenter doesn't die but gets damages from the Police - is that…88

See more discussions