EXPIRED

micro sd card

Banned
i need a micro sd card for daughters phone... she take hundreds of pictures and loves her songs so quite large plz
thankyou

14 Comments

Just checked amazon they have SanDisk Micro SD 1GB plus SD Adapter @ £14.23 & eligible for Free UK delivery on orders over £15 with Super Saver Delivery.amazon.co.uk/San…225

Technical Details
Main Specifications

* Product Description: SanDisk flash memory card - 1 GB - microSD
* Product Type: Flash memory card
* Storage Capacity: 1 GB
* Form Factor: MicroSD
* Included Memory Adapter: MicroSD to SD adapter
* Manufacturer Warranty: 5 years warranty

I have the 512mb SanDisk Micro SD - & have 50 songs, 3 music videos & loads of pictures stored with only 55% of the memory used
I paid £17 from amazon for this last year so the 1GB version is a better value.

i heard for certain phones have a max size card that they can take, eg. I have Motorola V3I - Have been told max card i should get is 512mb.....but that 1gb somebody posted up there looks quite tempting anyone know if it will wk in my phone (jus asking a 2nd opinion)

I got a 1gb sandisk one with the adaptor to make it a normal sd card for just over £12 on amazon.

1 gb @ £12.99 delivered
512mb for £8.99 delivered from

dvd.co.uk and the link is :

dvd.co.uk/pro…asp for the 1gb
dvd.co.uk/pro…asp for the 512mb

Both come with adaptor.
Dealt with dvd.co.uk on many occasions and never a problem so far.

Hope that helps.

hottoshop

1 gb @ £12.99 delivered512mb for £8.99 delivered fromdvd.co.uk and the l … 1 gb @ £12.99 delivered512mb for £8.99 delivered fromdvd.co.uk and the link is :http://www.dvd.co.uk/product_SDM1GB.asp for the 1gbhttp://www.dvd.co.uk/product_SDM512.asp for the 512mbBoth come with adaptor.Dealt with dvd.co.uk on many occasions and never a problem so far.Hope that helps.

Those links are for miniSD cards, the OP requests microSD :thumbsup: good prices tho.

It really depends on the phone the card is required for, The V3i as jg213 mentioned uses microSD (I have V3i & E900) & use the same card for both.

Yep I've purchased quite a bit from DVD.CO.UK and they are pretty fast and cheap.

Nice price on these MicroSD cards :thumbsup:

Don't forget Quidco

i got mine here

mobymemory.com

might be worth a look

Tru Faith

Those links are for miniSD cards, the OP requests microSD :thumbsup: … Those links are for miniSD cards, the OP requests microSD :thumbsup: good prices tho.

Oops , sorry !

Can you not just clip round the edges with a pair of sharp scissors ? :giggle:

1GB microSD Card & USB2 microSD Reader Bundle (inc SD Adapter).

[COLOR=red]SPECIAL XMAS OFFER - 50% Off ![/COLOR]
Latest High-speed 1GB micro-SD (TransFlash compatible) memory card from SanDisk, suppied with SD adapter.

[COLOR=red]Bundled with USB 2.0 microSD Card Reader for the fastest & easiest transfers possible from your laptop/desktop.[/COLOR]

Perfect for: T-Mobile MDA Vario II, Orange SPV M3100, HTC TyTn / Hermes, Samsung D600, Motorola RAZR v3x, Nokia 6131, Nokia 6233, Samsung E900, D900, Samsung z400, Motorola SLVR, MOTORIZR, Samsung Z500, Motorola A1000, Motorola v635 owners. Inventory: [COLOR=red](IN STOCK: Same Day shipping if ordered before 3pm GMT)[/COLOR]

Price: £17.99 (£17.99 [SIZE=1]Inc. VAT[/SIZE])

from mobymemory.. looks like a cheap bundle

14.99 without the reader for the same deal

postage Royal Mail - Recorded Delivery: £1.20

1 GB Kingston MicroSD for £7.89 :thumbsup:

w2w.com/Mor…AB4

thanks jeevan great price
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Sky or Virgin?1418
    2. Tenant rights for failing agreement to replace carpets1015