Micro SD Card for Roav Dascam

Found 17th Feb
Can anyone recommend a good, cheap card for these. Thanks!
Community Updates
AskElectronics
7 Comments
Memorybits

Quick fire comment but they seem to have stopped selling micro sd cards for some reason.

Try the amazon link below but read the reviews of the potential purchase as many sd card can be fake.
Edited by: "spinks" 17th Feb
Thanks I'll check out Amazon. I was going for a bit cheaper but I'd rather go for a decent one.
I have this dash cam, had it for about 8 months, and stuck in whatever SD card I had. Seems to be working fine so far.

Great dash cam, btw, the app is decent, too. How are you finding it, Rachel?
solid40 m ago

I have this dash cam, had it for about 8 months, and stuck in whatever SD …I have this dash cam, had it for about 8 months, and stuck in whatever SD card I had. Seems to be working fine so far.Great dash cam, btw, the app is decent, too. How are you finding it, Rachel?

Had it for Christmas and not installed it yet

Had every intention today but then realised I don't have any micro SD cards that I'm not using already!
It's a great dash cam - the thing I love the best is that it is hidden behind the rearview mirror, and you can even it in your view - so it's not distracting.

Get it fitted, but put the sdcard before you mount it, it's a bit awkward once the dash cam is on the windscreen
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants