micro sd card for tablet

Found 31st Dec 2017
Ok, so haven't purchased an sd card for yonks but the wife's galaxy tab A tablet is running out of memory from the games she plays, thus looking to expand the 16gb storage it has.

It's running android 7.0 and i guess there will be no problem moving apps to the memory card, remember something about it couldn't be done, but think that was previous version of android.

As i say, been out of the memory card games for yonks so any help much appreciated, don't want to spend loads but also need a card fast enough as to not cause any lag to her games or delays loading, prob 32gb will do.

Thanks
Community Updates
AskElectronics
6 Comments
Any of the big names will be fine but i would buy from a reputable source, lots of fake cards on eBay.
coys6756 m ago

Any of the big names will be fine but i would buy from a reputable source, …Any of the big names will be fine but i would buy from a reputable source, lots of fake cards on eBay.

Cheers, will get one from Amazon as quick delivery and good customer service.

Will this one do?

amazon.co.uk/gp/…QHQ
saintscouple19 h, 48 m ago

Cheers, will get one from Amazon as quick delivery and good customer …Cheers, will get one from Amazon as quick delivery and good customer service. Will this one do? www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B010NE3QHQ

That's an old card, check the read speed, it's only 48 MB/s, Amazon even say below "There is a newer model of this item" which has a read speed of 80 MB/s.

I would go for the Toshiba Exceria M302, just make sure it's M302 and not the old M301, Base sell the 32GB for £10.99 with free delivery on their site, Ebuyer have them for £12.99 free delivery.

or Amazon

amazon.co.uk/gp/…e=3
My tab is fussy about "corrupted" sd cards - I think this is common .
I used a Samsung 32GB 95MB/s Memory Evo Plus
amazon.co.uk/Sam…ard
I found that I had to full format cards to make them usable.
4Real20161 h, 41 m ago

That's an old card, check the read speed, it's only 48 MB/s, Amazon even …That's an old card, check the read speed, it's only 48 MB/s, Amazon even say below "There is a newer model of this item" which has a read speed of 80 MB/s.I would go for the Toshiba Exceria M302, just make sure it's M302 and not the old M301, Base sell the 32GB for £10.99 with free delivery on their site, Ebuyer have them for £12.99 free delivery.or Amazonhttps://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/offer-listing/B01EAKB3L0/ref=olp_twister_child?ie=UTF8&mv_size_name=3

Cheers, will look at that one - i know the one i linked was not the newest but wasn't sure if i needed the latest speed or not for the tablet.
FYI - The Samsung is a U1 and Toshiba is U3 despite the image on Amazon showing U1, they've used the old M301 image.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants