Micro SD Cards

Found 29th Mar
I am looking for a cheap 8 or 16gb micro sd card.
I have manage to find 8gb for 3.40 + 99p&p
I wonder has anyone else found any better deals. As i can not seem to find anything
Community Updates
Ask
8 Comments
Personally when it comes to data storage, its best to spend a little extra and get branded cards with warranties.

What cards are you looking at?
£4.40 and still hunting for cheaper.. I like your style.. Don't suppose you have a £1400 TV do you? That's a dig at others here that would consider cutting off an arm to get some goods... I'm in a mood cuz of the rain.. Lol
Stick with a branded card from a reliable seller - My memory ,Picstop ,Amazon etc - do NOT buy from China or dodgy seller on EBay .
looking for a suitable card for my indoor Yi Camera.
I have found a KINGSTON 8GB MICRO SDHC CARD CLASS4 WITH SD ADAPTER for £3.4 + 99p&p at
Samsung evo not cheap but very reliable
leeparsons9 h, 37 m ago

I have found a KINGSTON 8GB MICRO SDHC CARD CLASS4 WITH SD ADAPTER for …I have found a KINGSTON 8GB MICRO SDHC CARD CLASS4 WITH SD ADAPTER for £3.4 + 99p&p at

Also Kingston cards have a lifetime warranty, I have just had a 8GB Class 4 card fail on me that I bought in 2011 and after contacting their customer service department and sending a screenshot of the receipt they replaced it no questions asked, I can’t fault them.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants