Micro sd cards prices and what to look for..

Found 28th Nov 2017
can some on keep me right to what I should look for in a micro sd card.. need several for devices this year from phones, (compatible upto 256gb,)to mobile speakers, and things like action cameras that can take upto 32gb.. so many options and wide variety of prices for same size card.. no idea what's a good buy or not... thanks
Community Updates
Ask
10 Comments
There are a couple of deals at the minute for a 128gb card for £30 - these are normally £40-60.

Snapped one up this week
Original Poster
See Amazon one oos.. Do you have a link to the other I can't find it thanks
Go with Sandisk Extreme or Extreme Pro.
Original Poster
Bigspin12 m ago

Go with Sandisk Extreme or Extreme Pro.

Can you give me a guide for prices for 32gb as I need 2 of them for the action cameras.. .. And 128gb I'm guessing best for the phones.. Will a bairns cheap speaker need a fast card or would any old cheap one do? Thanks
sheps1 h, 8 m ago

Can you give me a guide for prices for 32gb as I need 2 of them for the …Can you give me a guide for prices for 32gb as I need 2 of them for the action cameras.. .. And 128gb I'm guessing best for the phones.. Will a bairns cheap speaker need a fast card or would any old cheap one do? Thanks

32GB Extreme around £18
64GB around £35
128GB around £60

They are fast and excellent for 4K video recording. Btw those are amazon prices.
Edited by: "Bigspin" 28th Nov 2017
Original Poster
Bigspin43 m ago

32GB Extreme around £1864GB around £35128GB around £60They are fast and ex …32GB Extreme around £1864GB around £35128GB around £60They are fast and excellent for 4K video recording. Btw those are amazon prices.

thanks for help
If you use the deals on here you can frequently get the below prices:
32gb - under £10
64gb - under £15
128gb - under £30
Original Poster
amazon.co.uk/gp/…c=1

so what about this for the action camera and the mini spy camera thing... both cheap ones ... so not high spec... can anyone find better the now? 2 x SanDisk Ultra 32 GB microSD SDHC Memory Cards UHS-I Class 10 80 MB/s read + SD Adapter (Double Pack 2 x SDSQUNC-032G-GN6MA) £22.99
I think Base are ok, but sloppy showing a picture of the one without UHS

If you like Samsung Evo, 7dayshop have a black Friday code (still works, and for more than one as well) that brings the 32GB down to £10.99
7dayshop.com/pro…/eu

Or the 64GB down to £19.99
7dayshop.com/mic…4gb
Original Poster
matth999929th Nov

I think Base are ok, but sloppy showing a picture of the one without UHSIf …I think Base are ok, but sloppy showing a picture of the one without UHSIf you like Samsung Evo, 7dayshop have a black Friday code (still works, and for more than one as well) that brings the 32GB down to £10.99https://www.7dayshop.com/products/samsung-evo-plus-micro-sd-sdhc-memory-card-uhs-1-class-10-95mb-s-with-full-size-sd-card-adapter-32gb-wh2-mc32ga/euOr the 64GB down to £19.99https://www.7dayshop.com/micro-sd/samsung-evo-plus-micro-sd-sdxc-memory-card-uhs-i-class-10-with-full-size-sd-adapter-64gb

went with the ones you recommended as faster too.. just hope i chose right for said devices lol
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions