Groups

micro sd mishap!

i took my micro sd card out of my phone when it was on and for some reason it crashed my phone and when i put it into the computer and click on removable drive : G it takes ages for the computer to load up the memory card and fails to do so and crashes the computer.

is there a way to get my micro sd card back to normal?

Thanks,

rep will be given!

8 Comments

Nope. Its broke.

Banned

I think its corrupted mate... does your phone recognise it? if it does then format it in the phone then try in the computer.. obviously you will lose your data... or if it works in the phone connect it to the pc via the phone.

i'm not sure if there are apps that can recover corrupted memory cards.. as i have never had to try

Original Poster

yeh phone doesnt recognise it, neither does computer, I cant believe i have done it! I have taken micro sd cards out of phones before when they are on and it doesnt damage them or nothing! typical!!

I hope 8gb micro sd's are cheap to replace!

Thanks both of you, rep given!

Banned

kiwinator;4840348

yeh phone doesnt recognise it, neither does computer, I cant believe i … yeh phone doesnt recognise it, neither does computer, I cant believe i have done it! I have taken micro sd cards out of phones before when they are on and it doesnt damage them or nothing! typical!!I hope 8gb micro sd's are cheap to replace!Thanks both of you, rep given!

i think 7dayshop is the cheapest for a class 6 at the moment might aswel get this one 7dayshop.com/cat…852

kiwinator;4840348

yeh phone doesnt recognise it, neither does computer, I cant believe i … yeh phone doesnt recognise it, neither does computer, I cant believe i have done it! I have taken micro sd cards out of phones before when they are on and it doesnt damage them or nothing! typical!!I hope 8gb micro sd's are cheap to replace!Thanks both of you, rep given!

Why not return it to where you got it from? They are usually guaranteed. Usually for five years, sometimes for life.

imranmaz;4840441

i think 7dayshop is the cheapest for a class 6 at the moment might aswel … i think 7dayshop is the cheapest for a class 6 at the moment might aswel get this one http://www.7dayshop.com/catalog/product_info.php?cPath=777_6&products_id=105852

Class 6? Thats class 4 mate!

I've had some success with this sort of problem. It means using an mbr tool in Dos. or trying to get it recognized in a linux os. If you can't do it I'll have a go if you post it to me. Just cover the return costs. I've a lot of time on my hands at the moment.

Banned

harlzter;4840505

Class 6? Thats class 4 mate!

i know... i said you might aswel get this one...
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. 'Hard' Brexit offers '£135bn annual boost' to economy - BBC News1740
      2. GOT Leaks again918
      3. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …99190
      4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846286

See more discussions