Found 15th Aug 2007
Dont ever use Microdirect I order a TV from them it arrived damaged.It took them 2 attempts to collect it. Then you have to wait for them to get it back to ther warehouse to inspect it and confirm it is damaged.Then once they had done that they said they hadnt got a replacement TV and a refund will take 7 days.So that will be 3 weeks they have had my money and I have had nothing.After 7 days havent got refund and they keep giving different excuses

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
1 Comment

That is unfortunate that you have had a bad experience but some of the things you have said are standard procedure for most electrical retailers.
I used to work on a customer service desk and we used to have to do the same regime;

Collect the item. if the couriers are working right usually one working day
Inspect and confirm that the item was damaged (2-3 days)
Investigate and file a claim with the delivery company (2-3 days, sometimes up to 1 working week)
Refund the item if we were unable to get more stock (which was manually processed so up to 1 working week).

I however do feel your pain as it's not nice to be the consumer on the end of the red tape and procedures.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Coming up to bonfire night ...2128
    2. word association Game74244893
    3. sweet Sundays codes need to be redeemed by 23.59 on the 19th of October56
    4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769294

See more discussions