microdirect.co.uk

i have order memory from them but after 10 days that thay say it has been sent by recorded del i still have not got it , i have emailed them 4 times and still have had no reply from them. where do i stand with this or has anyone had the same trouble with them and what was the out came.
thanks for any help any one can give

4 Comments

i too have had problems when a cpu went belly up,i took it back and they swiched it. and swore blind it was the one i fetched in and when i emailed them with the info they told me to fetch the chip in and they would replace it,Guess what ,when i went for the second time they said this is not the chip you baught so we cannot change it.
i did notice that the sales desk was empty and the returns room was full
buyer beware

Moved to misc forum as feedback is for HUKD issues only

Also had problems with this company, suggest try Scan or Ebuyer or Aria all given me excellent service. Will never buy from Microdirect again whatever the price

Oh dear should have read up on this company before ordering.

Paid almost £8 for next day delivery on an instock item that i needed quickly. Still waiting 2 days later, what wories me the item is with Amtrack and has been despatched and with the Amtrack driver for those 2 days. He better not have pinched my item.

Has anybody had any experience of Amtrack, i have never heard of them.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Any PS4 News Here29213601
    2. What do you feel like whinging about today?1917252
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764010
    4. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread415314087

See more discussions