MICRODRONE 4 DON'T BUY THIS DRONE !

Posted 2nd Jan
Be aware, that this indiegogo campaign looks amazing at first glance, watch the campaign video, and its easy to succumb to it. But in reality, the drone does not shoot video that is buttery smooth, also has various downgraded specs that were originally promised. Coupled with a disgusting attitude from the leading scammer Vernon Kerswell, and its definitely one to avoid.
Read the comments page, its an eye opener.

indiegogo.com/pro…200
Community Updates

Groups

5 Comments
I doubt if anyone on here would have bought one anyway.
So this is a site where people plan to design and manufacture a product and people support it by buying a product upfront before seeing the item or anyone reviewing it ?
Mark_Hickman02/01/2020 16:22

So this is a site where people plan to design and manufacture a product …So this is a site where people plan to design and manufacture a product and people support it by buying a product upfront before seeing the item or anyone reviewing it ?

Yep, pretty much aye. But most will be at a stage of already having a working, fully functioning prototype, pre production model.
In this case it looks like the owner has duped people into buying with a glossy intro video with over inflated performance claims, long delays and very bad customer service provided to the backers. Being in the millions of pounds funded its not small change.
The attitude of the campaigner is appalling too. Theres much to be read regarding the amount of wool being pulled.
QuietWalker02/01/2020 21:59

Yep, pretty much aye. But most will be at a stage of already having a …Yep, pretty much aye. But most will be at a stage of already having a working, fully functioning prototype, pre production model.In this case it looks like the owner has duped people into buying with a glossy intro video with over inflated performance claims, long delays and very bad customer service provided to the backers. Being in the millions of pounds funded its not small change. The attitude of the campaigner is appalling too. Theres much to be read regarding the amount of wool being pulled.

I had a quick look through some info on there and saw what was going on from peoples unhappy comments, however the lad in charge looks young and unprofessional, i dont think id be investing my money in a guy like that from the start.
So it generates over 1 million, if he supplies all backers a drone for a cost of say 500k does he keeps the other half a million plus ? If so im off to start a campaign
He's already done other campaigns, v3 took millions with the same marketing lies. He's a repeat offender it looks. Abusing the trust of the backers, same mo as last time. Looks like many were not aware of his previous form. Indigogo are also implicated, many scams have been allowed to continue without any form of policing from indigogo. Arrow smartwatch is another example. There are many more which have been ignored by indigogo.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions