Microfibre Cloths for Easily Scratched Xbox 360 Slim, Iphone etc...

Found 20th Sep 2010
Can anyone recommend good quality scratch proof microfibre cloths that will clean my shiney black TV, XBOX 360 Slim and iphone..

I bought some from the shops and it scratched my xbox! Scared to dust now... Why did I buy everything in Shiney Glass Black!

11 Comments

Banned

Pound shop

Sloth/Mod

I use baby wipes............you can use them on anything.

Banned

Syzable

I use baby wipes............you can use them on anything.

I use them on my chickens X)

I have microfibre cloths from Quality Save/Home & Bargains and they haven't scratched my tv and it's shiny like yours,although using a wet cloth/kitchen roll on your tv and then drying it again with dry kitchen roll cleans the tv up well and it keeps the dust down more if you use the wet cloth/dry cloth combo

3mselect.co.uk/p-1…spx

These are fantastic & great value! order above £10 for free postage.. baby wipes are great for muck but these leave a smear free surface - essential if you wear glasses...

Banned

deb8z

I have microfibre cloths from Quality Save/Home & Bargains

I LOL'd.

Is your partner in crime sulking again?

c9off

http://www.3mselect.co.uk/p-1939-3m-microfibre-lens-cleaning-cloth-12pk-clearance-deal.aspxThese are fantastic & great value! order above £10 for free postage.. baby wipes are great for muck but these leave a smear free surface - essential if you wear glasses...

Or you can try one of the above on Ebay for 2 quid delivered,item number 190436884241

Unlikely that the microfibre cloth scratched it, more likely that something ON the cloth scratched it, the clothes are GREAT at grabbing dirt off of stuff you are cleaning, but also if you drop the cloth they can pickup tiny bits of stuff that will scratch. Always a good idea to rinse them out with cold water and dry them after use just to be sure

asda are doing a 4 pack of minky microfibre cloths for just 50p at the mo i got some for our tv, ps3, glass stand etc and they are really good.

Jimston

asda are doing a 4 pack of minky microfibre cloths for just 50p at the mo … asda are doing a 4 pack of minky microfibre cloths for just 50p at the mo i got some for our tv, ps3, glass stand etc and they are really good.

Have you posted it as a deal,that's cheap,Minky are a good brand

Original Poster

thanks everyone!
Post a comment
@
    Text