Found 15th Apr 2008
Hey, my Goodmans GMM28RF Wireless Microphone came today after I ordered it on sunday and I want to test it out. But i cannot seem to get it to work. Does it only work on sound amplifiers? I tried on 2 lap tops but it did not work...
Any suggestions....

LINK BELOW

9 Comments

badmanmeow;1897681

http://www.johnlewis.com/230447161/Product.aspx?source=17219

I KNOW IT SOUNDS STUPID BUT HAVE YOU CHECKED THE BATTERIES?

Original Poster

raptorcigs;1897769

I KNOW IT SOUNDS STUPID BUT HAVE YOU CHECKED THE BATTERIES?

Well the lights both switch on for the receiver and the mic. But do you think if the batteries are not at very charged it will affect it?

Original Poster

Anyone?

Usually with wireless receivers and senders there are options of different channels to use by a small switch have you checked for these and that they are both set the same?

Original Poster

harlzter;1897978

Usually with wireless receivers and senders there are options of … Usually with wireless receivers and senders there are options of different channels to use by a small switch have you checked for these and that they are both set the same?

Yes lol.... Im gonna have to find an amplifier...

That's not a computer microphone, therefore it will not work with a PC as is...

You will need to use a Microphone Preamp, then actually go from the output of the Mic Preamp to an adaptor (depending on the type you get) and into the Line In of your soundcard (not the Mic in).

badmanmeow;1897681

http://www.johnlewis.com/230447161/Product.aspx?source=17219

It's not a very good mike tbh.

try the voice wizard in windows it will guide u thru setting up a mic, control panel is a better friend than google
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Without giving away your age, name three things that remind you of when you…55118
    2. word association Game74244933
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769603
    4. Stock informer22

See more discussions