Groups

microphone used to interview for YouTube interview help?

Okay guys hard for me to explain this but I want to make a YouTube video of me going around London asking people a question as a social experiment. Because it's always busy in London, I was wondering what equipment other youtubers use to do this? It's like they have a microphone linked to their phones, anyone know what it's called and how it's done? Sorry for not phrasing this properly.

11 Comments

hash7861

Okay guys hard for me to explain this but I want to make a YouTube … Okay guys hard for me to explain this but I want to make a YouTube video of me going around London asking people a question as a social experiment. Because it's always busy in London, I was wondering what equipment other youtubers use to do this? It's like they have a microphone linked to their phones, anyone know what it's called and how it's done? Sorry for not phrasing this properly.

I think they use basic mics but if you are using a microphone then you will need a deadkitten to reduce the noise of wind

what do you want to ask them

Original Poster

punji

I think they use basic mics but if you are using a microphone then you … I think they use basic mics but if you are using a microphone then you will need a deadkitten to reduce the noise of wind

Do you know what I should buy then? And how does it work on my iPhone ? Sorry for the questions. Only need it for one video

Original Poster

xbox360man

what do you want to ask them

Social experiment, getting their opinions on foreign music by playing it to them.

Type in deadkitten microphone in ebay or google and you will see pictures of it. People on Youtube like iJustine, Adam Saleh, Vitaly use them.

I suppose any mic will do as most of them use the 3.5mm jack

Original Poster

punji

Type in deadkitten microphone in ebay or google and you will see pictures … Type in deadkitten microphone in ebay or google and you will see pictures of it. People on Youtube like iJustine, Adam Saleh, Vitaly use them. I suppose any mic will do as most of them use the 3.5mm jack

Thank you, so is there an app on the iPhone you need to pick up the recording ?

Rode video mic me, i have one i use with s7 edge with dead kitten no complaints plenty of reviews on youtube.

Original Poster

threemonkeys123

Rode video mic me, i have one i use with s7 edge with dead kitten no … Rode video mic me, i have one i use with s7 edge with dead kitten no complaints plenty of reviews on youtube.

Thanks, I'm going to be playing through a mini speaker to see the publics reaction. Will the mic block it out?

hash7861

Thank you, so is there an app on the iPhone you need to pick up the … Thank you, so is there an app on the iPhone you need to pick up the recording ?

You can record using the voice recorder app that comes standard on the iphone.

hash7861

Thank you, so is there an app on the iPhone you need to pick up the … Thank you, so is there an app on the iPhone you need to pick up the recording ?

hash7861

Thanks, I'm going to be playing through a mini speaker to see the publics … Thanks, I'm going to be playing through a mini speaker to see the publics reaction. Will the mic block it out?

hash7861

Thanks, I'm going to be playing through a mini speaker to see the publics … Thanks, I'm going to be playing through a mini speaker to see the publics reaction. Will the mic block it out?

How do you mean exactly?

hash7861

hash7861

hash7861

How do you mean exactly?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. How easy is it to get a refund from Halfords?712
      2. Help O2 wont repair my sony experia xz919
      3. Can I use talktalk box with Virgin media?11
      4. Ide to sata converter33

See more discussions