Unfortunately, this discussion is no longer valid
Expired

Microsoft 365 lifetime

Posted 12th Jul
Hi all!

I would like to purchase Microsoft 365 with all the tools like word, note etc.

Where is the best and cheapest place to get this from, please?

Do we find a lifetime ‘subscription’ or only up to 1 year? Many thanks
Jessie
Community Updates
Misc

Groups

15 Comments
I think office 365 is a subscription, you could buy office. (1 month trial)
microsoft.com/en-…b=1

For subscription you could check Argos sometimes it sells for £50.
Or you could use libreoffice for free.
Rugrats12/07/2020 08:04

I think office 365 is a subscription, you could buy office. (1 month …I think office 365 is a subscription, you could buy office. (1 month trial)https://www.microsoft.com/en-gb/microsoft-365/buy/compare-all-microsoft-365-products?tab=1For subscription you could check Argos sometimes it sells for £50.Or you could use libreoffice for free.

Thank you! The free one has drawn my attention!!
Find someone who works in education or company where they get 5 licenses for free.
I've given all remaining 4 to my close relatives.
I doubt they'd offer a lifetime subscription on 365 when they do a subscription free alternative in Office 2019.
You need Office 2019 if you want the subscription free version.
EndlessWaves12/07/2020 11:06

I doubt they'd offer a lifetime subscription on 365 when they do a …I doubt they'd offer a lifetime subscription on 365 when they do a subscription free alternative in Office 2019.

People have non-profit orginzations setup and sell lifetime Office 365 for as low as £3-£4.
It's not exactly legit though and Microsoft could shut down the accounts at any time.
spruceyb12/07/2020 11:47

People have non-profit orginzations setup and sell lifetime Office 365 for …People have non-profit orginzations setup and sell lifetime Office 365 for as low as £3-£4.It's not exactly legit though and Microsoft could shut down the accounts at any time.

Taking stuff being given to charity? That has a lot more problems than being 'not exactly legit'.
EndlessWaves12/07/2020 11:55

Taking stuff being given to charity? That has a lot more problems than …Taking stuff being given to charity? That has a lot more problems than being 'not exactly legit'.

No, it's not given to charity. It's the same as a large business account.
Have a look on ebay!
rimalpatel00712/07/2020 09:27

Find someone who works in education or company where they get 5 licenses …Find someone who works in education or company where they get 5 licenses for free. I've given all remaining 4 to my close relatives.

Risky though depending how it's used, all our files are stored on onedrive which doing this would give access to which would be a disciplinary.
Edited by: "dcx_badass" 12th Jul
dcx_badass12/07/2020 13:35

Risky though depending how it's used, all our files are stored on onedrive …Risky though depending how it's used, all our files are stored on onedrive which doing this would give access to which would be a disciplinary.

Not really, you can restrict access

Find someone who works in education or company where they get 5 licenses …Find someone who works in education or company where they get 5 licenses for free. I've given all remaining 4 to my close relatives.

I was a teacher and head of IT department for years. Had a licence which could be used on multiple activations of ms office.
No longer in classroom, so need to cough up for my own setup!

Educational licences are dependent on institution. My workplace provides 15 installs to staff and students. 5 for desktop/laptop, 5 for phones and 5 for tablets. However, you need to log in with your account, and in my employers case, you have to give up some control of your devices through GPO policies on Windows/Mac, and registering into something like InTune/Company Portal on mobile devices.
Jessie7212/07/2020 08:18

Thank you! The free one has drawn my attention!!

I'll second that. Very good.
Firebird_3712/07/2020 21:00

I'll second that. Very good.

Also, LibreOffice is decent, and it cross platform - so available for linux, Mac, Windoze etc.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants