Groups

Microsoft

I've got a reference number. How do I get to talk to the people she just keeps going on and on with options!!!!

5 Comments

Original Poster

when you finally get through it's a complete waste of time.. you get to speak to some cluless wonder in singapopre, or other hell hole and then you get no where! If you have the RROD problemwith a xbox360 then, fill in the return form on here..]https//se…-gb
    Any more help please ask!

Original Poster

castortroy;6008306

when you finally get through it's a complete waste of time.. you get to … when you finally get through it's a complete waste of time.. you get to speak to some cluless wonder in singapopre, or other hell hole and then you get no where! If you have the RROD problemwith a xbox360 then, fill in the return form on here..]https://service.xbox.com/servicehome.aspx?mkt=en-gbAny more help please ask!

Basically they were supposed to ring up the previous owner to transfer the warranty to get my repair and they said they'll ring back they rang back yesterday. I just want to know what options should I choose i've tried 5 times.

If your machine is less than 3 years old they are obligated to fix it.. check the date of manufacture above the serial number on the back of the xbox. I rang the number on monday when my xbox died... what a waste of 30 mins of my life. I would just fill in the details on the previous link and get it sent off. Good luck . Castor

Original Poster

castortroy;6008374

If your machine is less than 3 years old they are obligated to fix it.. … If your machine is less than 3 years old they are obligated to fix it.. check the date of manufacture above the serial number on the back of the xbox. I rang the number on monday when my xbox died... what a waste of 30 mins of my life. I would just fill in the details on the previous link and get it sent off. Good luck . Castor

No you didn't understand thanks anyway did it and now the consoles in my name so now i can repair it
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767133
      2. Royal Mail chat says I am not allowed to send paper of any kind to Hong Kon…1835
      3. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047071
      4. Potential upcoming Argos glitch or buggy app?33

See more discussions