Microsoft admits double-billing some Xbox customers - Check your accounts below

SuperEd 9
Found 19th Feb
Just a heads up, Microsoft/Xbox have admitted that they have overcharged some customers by overlapping subscriptions which could be XBL & Ea Access

Click the link below and you can check within a few mins

CHECK HERE FOR A POTENTIAL REFUND

''We identified a number of Microsoft accounts that are due a refund for overlapping subscriptions," Microsoft explains.

"This occurred if you had purchased a new subscription that overlapped with one you already had."

Hope it may help some of you guys/girls anyway!
Community Updates
9 Comments
Editor
Interestingly I was emailed about being unable to deduct the £5.99 from my PayPal account for a monthly subscription recently despite having Xbox Live Gold until July 2019.

Sadly, I'm not eligible for a refund. I don't think they owe me one, it would have just been nice. Appreciate the heads up, cheers
Damn, yeah they've been taking monthly Xbox live payments even though I have 2 yrs worth stacked up.
It's been happening for a few months but I've been to stupid to check properly because the statement just says 'Microsoft..' but not what it's for.

But the link says I'm not eligible for refund, great
Knew that Microsoft was offering refunds but wasn't sure how to check. Turns out I'm not eligible, but thanks for the heads up!
They have too many services overlapping.. they really need to seperate Xbox stuff from windows etc and also merge the GamePass and Xbox live
Im ok just checked
I was on the phone over 4 hrs on Fri as noticed they been doing it to me for a yr didn't get anywhere with them went to my bank who funded straight away cost over 5 pounds on the phone and there so rude
Link doesn't work
deleted193256
stuff like this is why I never attach a credit card to my XBL/PSN account
Sexybee686 h, 31 m ago

I was on the phone over 4 hrs on Fri as noticed they been doing it to me …I was on the phone over 4 hrs on Fri as noticed they been doing it to me for a yr didn't get anywhere with them went to my bank who funded straight away cost over 5 pounds on the phone and there so rude

That would have benefited from a little bit of punctuation, not sure if your bank have been doing it to you for a year or who is rude?!?!
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions