Groups

Microsoft free hd-dvd offer

Quick question, has anyone ordered the 5 free hd-dvd's you get free with the xbox360 hd-dvd drive and if so how long did it take for your disc's to arrive?

I've tried searching for the original topic on here but i can't find it

7 Comments

Banned

This is on another thread as people wre moaning they havent received any of them, even going back to applying for them in October!

Indeed - my form was submitted around 20th Oct. Email to them has come back syaing they are still out of stock of certain titles but my form has been processed and hence I'll get them when all 5 I requested are back in stock as they will not ship part orders. i.e. even if 4 out of the 5 are in stock you still won't get any untill that 5th one is also in stock.

Chances are though that once that 5th one is back in stock one of the other 4 originally in stock is now out of stock though and so around the loop you go again

Original Poster

so i'm in for a long wait then? i only sent mine off about 3 weeks ago

Mine took a month due to waiting for Black Rain. I have seen people receive them in 2 weeks though. You will get them eventually !

Banned

knifewieldingmonkey;1444659

Mine took a month due to waiting for Black Rain. I have seen people … Mine took a month due to waiting for Black Rain. I have seen people receive them in 2 weeks though. You will get them eventually !

I remember black rain! Very good film if my memory serves. Its set in Oz right?

Banned

guv;1444839

I remember black rain! Very good film if my memory serves. Its set in Oz … I remember black rain! Very good film if my memory serves. Its set in Oz right?

Close - Japan

imdb.com/tit…33/

Banned

csiman;1444856

Close - Japanhttp://www.imdb.com/title/tt0096933/

He he.... you got me searching now!

This is the one I was referring to: imdb.com/tit…99/

Says its AKA "Black Rain" which is pretty much a key feature in the film!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …263895
      2. Labour MP Naz Shah retweeted calling for abused white girls to shut their m…1229
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764559
      4. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…6591260

See more discussions