Groups
    EXPIRED

Microsoft Office

Banned
    Im looking to get microsoft word and excel, i have no idea where the cheapest place to get it is. Any help would be grately apprecitated. x

10 Comments

If you happen to be a student then you can get a heavily discounted price for Office...

software4students.co.uk/

Steve

Original Poster Banned

freebiehunter;2902368

If you happen to be a student then you can get a heavily discounted price … If you happen to be a student then you can get a heavily discounted price for Office...http://www.software4students.co.uk/Steve

ooo thanks alot, i am a student :-D

Original Poster Banned

Bri8463;2902624

]http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/236497/microsoft-office-2007-home-and-stud

thanks bri8463, hopefully i can get it cheaper being a student.

you sure you don't want the equally as good, but 100% free open office???

Original Poster Banned

the dandy p;2902818

you sure you don't want the equally as good, but 100% free open office???

im just thinking when im at uni and im doing work in word, if i then opened it in someting else would it work ok?

Nuttie;2902859

im just thinking when im at uni and im doing work in word, if i then … im just thinking when im at uni and im doing work in word, if i then opened it in someting else would it work ok?

Yeh, you can chose whatever file type you want to save it in, so it should work in any kind of office software.
    When you go to save a document just pick a different file type to save it as.

Original Poster Banned

thanks everyone, left rep for all.

sigma;2902875

I'm currently awaiting delivery of MS Office Professional+ 2007 from … I'm currently awaiting delivery of MS Office Professional+ 2007 from software4students. They add £1.95 transaction charge to the quoted price at checkout, & the software can be installed on 2 machines >[COLOR="Blue"]How many computers can I install the software on?You may:1. install and use a copy of the Software on one personal computer or other device;2. install an additional copy of the Software on a second, portable device for the exclusive use of the primary user of the first copy of the Software.[/COLOR]from their website FAQs. I didn't realise we could install it on 2 PCs previous to ordering, so it makes it a good buy. I'll put one on my sons laptop & another on the family PC which has all the additional hardware connected to it. Cost £47.94 delivered :thumbsup:

is this a FULL copy of the MS Office 2007 suite, or is it broken down and bits left out? I become a student week on monday ;-) so mite as well purchase it i guess..

Although i do have copies of both 2003 and 2007 like. is it worth me buying this. :whistling:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Currys Return33
      2. How long do CEX take to process a bank transfer?87
      3. I would not recommend anyone to buy tickets in viagogo33
      4. HP Instant Ink 4 month trial setup?1827

See more discussions