Found 31st Dec 2009
Hi, does anyone know where I can buy these, Its NYE and son has decided he would like to buy them and I am not leaving the house today as Im in the middle of decorating. I know they can be bought thro XBL but hubby is loathed to use his credit card on it. Anyone used a reliable, trustworthy online seller that emails a code more or less straight away?

14 Comments

I think there's this jasper guy people buy from, don't have the link!

Jasper is expensive.. one sec i'll find you some cheap points.
Ive bought from this guy before, code mailed to me within the hour..

one sec..

-edit
damn, they have stoped selling the points
Anyways heres a good place to buy cheap XBL subscription..
]Linky

Original Poster

thanks, been on his site and he does the Live codes not the points

Jasper Link:

]Jasper

Looks like he doesnt do the point either! lol

Banned

Bitsey dont buy from XBL its too expensive unless he just needs a few hundred

£24.99 for annual XBL, not bad

Original Poster

Its the Microsoft POINTS I need guys......not the subscription, he wants to buy 2100

Hello Bitsey, Sorry cant help with the points. Just want to wish you Happy New Year when it comes. All the very best to you and the family. :thumbsup:

try flee bay?
buy from some1 who mails the code and has good feedback

Original Poster

rosie2008;3904204

Hello Bitsey, Sorry cant help with the points. Just want to wish you … Hello Bitsey, Sorry cant help with the points. Just want to wish you Happy New Year when it comes. All the very best to you and the family. :thumbsup:

same to you Rosie xx

Tanchi;3904211

try flee bay?buy from some1 who mails the code and has good feedback

gonna take a look, cheers,.........was in town all day yesterday, but no, he couldnt have mentioned it then! :roll:

Banned

Tanchi;3904160

Jasper is expensive.. one sec i'll find you some cheap points.Ive bought … Jasper is expensive.. one sec i'll find you some cheap points.Ive bought from this guy before, code mailed to me within the hour..one sec..-editdamn, they have stoped selling the points :(Anyways heres a good place to buy cheap XBL subscription..]Linky

They safe then Tanchi? mine is up soon I think...

in fact anyone know how you find out how long you have left?

ODB_69;3904249

They safe then Tanchi? mine is up soon I think...in fact anyone know how … They safe then Tanchi? mine is up soon I think...in fact anyone know how you find out how long you have left?

safe as houses.
ive bought from them before, got my code within 30mins.

you an check the expairey date if u goto your account on ]Xbox.Com

Tanchi;3904254

safe as houses.ive bought from them before, got my code within 30mins.you … safe as houses.ive bought from them before, got my code within 30mins.you an check the expairey date if u goto your account on ]Xbox.Com

As above Got 13 months from Ian a couple of days ago, dude is sound as a pound :thumbsup:
[url]www.buygamingcodes.com[/url]

Bought Wii points from this guy several times never had a problem and if you google sometimes theres a discount code around :thumbsup:

Chaos
lol link would help gamepointsnow.com/ use code NTSC-UK gives you 50p off
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19247572
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769251
    3. SNES Classic launches 29th September 2017 - Check for stock and pre-order i…4711605
    4. HUKD Satellite Information & IPTV Thread48710974

See more discussions