Microsoft Powerpoint Question

Found 14th Jun
Hi
I have done a presentation which I want to email to some prospective business partners.
I downloaded and installed some special fonts which will not be visible if the receiver does not have them installed.
I tried saving the slides as pictures but they lose resolution for some reason.

Can someone advise how I can do this without them having to install the fonts.

Thanks
Community Updates
Ask
9 Comments
Could you not covert it to a pdf? I think these days you can just go save as pdf or print to a pdf.
Thanks that worked but I was not able to password protect, using the save options it like the ppt.
Gooner778 m ago

Thanks that worked but I was not able to password protect, using the save …Thanks that worked but I was not able to password protect, using the save options it like the ppt.

you can protect PDF document but there is a small fee. google protect PDF document and you may be able to do it free.
In the "File" / "Save As..." / "Tools" menu you can enable the saving of the Presentation file with embedded TrueType fonts...

34012649-pI0I3.jpg
You can do it for free if you have adobe acrobat (not the reader).

If you want and happy to email it to me and tell me the password you want on it and the protection you want (ie printing only or no printing and no editing) and I would be happy to do it for you tomorrow (as I have adobe acrobat at work)

The only problem would be if you them need it unlocking you would have to do it via acrobat again or maybe print again to pdf.

You are unable to secure the document in the free adobe reader version.
fanpages5 m ago

In the "File" / "Save As..." / "Tools" menu you can enable the saving of …In the "File" / "Save As..." / "Tools" menu you can enable the saving of the Presentation file with embedded TrueType fonts...[Image]

Looks a better option than I have suggested if it works. If not my offer is still open to password protect it for you.
Bob2460114 m ago

Looks a better option than I have suggested if it works. If not my offer …Looks a better option than I have suggested if it works. If not my offer is still open to password protect it for you.

Thanks, I appreciate the offer for help, but it contains confidential information. I agree, the embed option looks to have solved the issue.
I also would like your presentation to be emailed to me so I can consider conversion opportunities.

Hook me up please.
Gooner772 h, 4 m ago

Thanks, I appreciate the offer for help, but it contains confidential …Thanks, I appreciate the offer for help, but it contains confidential information. I agree, the embed option looks to have solved the issue.

Not a problem. I know it's not always suitable to send, but thought I would offer just in case.

Glad it's all sorted (I learned something new too)
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants